GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody a video game junkie?

wheelman186

I play a lot of games. Wife and I both have Xbox and Playstation and she has a Switch. I play everything from CoD to Farming Simulator, Forza, Fortnite, survival horror games, action, rpg… i have like gaming ADHD so I will play a handful of games in a single sitting unless I’m playing with people online to keep me engaged with a single game. Otherwise I’ll pick up something for maybe an hour, then switch to something else.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Anyone play Counterstrike? I don't really have time anymore, but I do open cases sometimes for fun. This week was interesting.
Nice score! I've been getting back into csgo again since 2.0 is coming out soon, just reached Master Guardian Elite yesterday

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Anyone play Counterstrike? I don't really have time anymore, but I do open cases sometimes for fun. This week was interesting.
Years ago, but my reflexes aren't what they used to be.

There are another game based on the same engine, called Day of Defeat, which was WWII type, capture the flag, that I loved.

Now I Sim race and do survival type games with me friends and family to keep in touch. I'll put hundreds of hours into a game. Sometimes I'll go in creative mode and just build cool stuff too for the fun of it. 7D2D, Valheim, Conan, etc... that kind of stuff.

the

Autocross Champion
Years ago, but my reflexes aren't what they used to be.

There are another game based on the same engine, called Day of Defeat, which was WWII type, capture the flag, that I loved.

Now I Sim race and do survival type games with me friends and family to keep in touch. I'll put hundreds of hours into a game. Sometimes I'll go in creative mode and just build cool stuff too for the fun of it. 7D2D, Valheim, Conan, etc... that kind of stuff.
Valheim is a great passion project, I'm still surprised only 4 developers did all of that work. The friend group gets together a few times a year and I spin up a cloud based server instance for us to poke around on.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Valheim is a great passion project, I'm still surprised only 4 developers did all of that work. The friend group gets together a few times a year and I spin up a cloud based server for us to poke around on.
Yeah, only complaint, I wasn't too impressed with mistlands. Dig the new build pieces though.

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Valheim is a great passion project, I'm still surprised only 4 developers did all of that work. The friend group gets together a few times a year and I spin up a cloud based server instance for us to poke around on.

Yeah, only complaint, I wasn't too impressed with mistlands. Did the new build pieces though.

The release of Valheim was probably one of my favorite times in gaming in the last decade, at least. It was two weeks of coming home, hoping in chat with some friends, getting online and just building our base and exploring. When we finally got the largest boat and could adventure out further, looking for more resourses? Shit was magical.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Zelda Friday, bitches!

i-said-hey-he-man (5).gif

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Got ahold of TOTK today.

Granted, I'm only a couple of hours in. But it feels more like a large DLC for BOTW than an actual new game. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, since BOTW was great. I do wish there was a bit more to set it apart from BOTW, because honestly, the game is just BOTW v2.

I think there's going to be a lot of divisiveness about the game, with some people loving and praising it because it's exactly like BOTW, and some people disliking it and complaining that it's too much like BOTW.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Got ahold of TOTK today.

Granted, I'm only a couple of hours in. But it feels more like a large DLC for BOTW than an actual new game. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, since BOTW was great. I do wish there was a bit more to set it apart from BOTW, because honestly, the game is just BOTW v2.

I think there's going to be a lot of divisiveness about the game, with some people loving and praising it because it's exactly like BOTW, and some people disliking it and complaining that it's too much like BOTW.
good thing i never played botw then eh

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I fuckin love it. lol