GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody a video game junkie?

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Nintendo's entire business model:

Nostalgia+forced rarity through supply restriction.
Can confirm. I managed a software/electronics store during the N64 release debacle...

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Yep I still game as well. Most often I play League of Legends. I just mute chat because those kids are toxic as hell lol. I like the strategy and mechanics and it makes you think about your play style. Another game I play a lot of is the Sniper Elite series. I have beaten 1 -4, and just a couple weeks ago beat 5, which had a much improved UI and game engine.

Others:
Forza (duh)
Gran Turismo (again, duh)
MW3
Black Ops
Zelda
Mario Kart
WoW
Diablo (all versions)
Skyrim

dtfd

Autocross Champion
I just installed Skyrim on our new alienware laptop.

...I think I'll do this play through different. Something I've definitely never done before. Maybe a mage build. Yea that would be cool. This time I'll play as.....

A stealth archer.

1683837899178.png

the

Autocross Champion
Nostalgia+forced rarity through supply restriction.
And never allow anything to go on sell, ever.

I like the switch, but I hate how essentially the first gen was a minimum viable product and they have re-released the console every year with features that should have been optional from the start, like the OLED screen.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
I still really only play Insurgency Sandstorm.........and you can definitely tell who knows how to play as a team vs those that just run in screaming Leroy Jenkins

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I still really only play Insurgency Sandstorm.........and you can definitely tell who knows how to play as a team vs those that just run in screaming Leroy Jenkins
I'm definitely a Leroy Jenkins kind of gamer. 🤣🤣🤣

swcrow

Autocross Champion
I have a masters degree in game development, which means I have no desire or time to play games anymore :ROFLMAO:
so like hunger games, you're the game master