GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody a video game junkie?

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Honestly though, the Switch has changed that a bit since I can take it with me on flights and stuff. That's where most of my gaming time is these days. Very rarely do I fire up the PC or PS and sit down for an extended period of time.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
I'm definitely a Leroy Jenkins kind of gamer. 🤣🤣🤣
back in the day of MW2 i was this guy and i would also snipe with the 100 round RPD because i was Bad at being tactical.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
The more I play TOTK the more I like it. It really is a good game. People who say it's more of the same are missing out. Also, it's huge. This game has so much to explore.

The game is great. I probably have 20 hours or more in it, and have barely scratched the surface. And it is huge, it's absolutely massive. Especially once you get into the depths and realize it's the same size as the overworld map. But as good as the game is, it doesn't mean there isn't valid criticism about it. Both can be true.

I think the Gfinity review of the game is the most honest one I've read, and agree with most of their criticism. I think they're a little harsh with the 6/10 rating, I feel it's better than that, but I think they did a good job pointing out the flaws in the game.

While it's not perfect or 10/10 to me, it definitely is the best game I've played in a while, and worth the price and would recommend playing if someone has a Switch.

torga

Autocross Champion
Picked up TOTK as well, though only have about 5 hours in. Absolutely loved BOTW, which is my favorite open world game of all time. They just got it SO right. I love climbing shit.

Have been enjoying the CAD-like powers in the new one.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
How is Jedi Survivor? Do you know if it's co op. My buddy and I are looking for a new game to play.
It's a fantastic Star Wars game but, unfortunately, no multiplayer. :(

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
OW2 is scrapping all the PvE plans. looooool

avenali312

Autocross Champion
https://www.creativebloq.com/news/zelda-tears-of-the-kingdom-breaking-internet

1684325654689.png

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I'm a little tired today.
1685982174415.png