ok
yep

wait

hol up

1689440430085.png

wtf is this

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Pretty much any simulator game I see is more popular than I understand... Bus Simulator, Goat Simulator, Farming Simulator, etc etc.

Downloaded Baldur's Gate 3, pretty impressive so far, only an hour in and it's already clearly a huge step up from the first 2 Divinity games... which is really saying something

gixxerfool

Autocross Champion
Pretty much any simulator game I see is more popular than I understand... Bus Simulator, Goat Simulator, Farming Simulator, etc etc.

Downloaded Baldur's Gate 3, pretty impressive so far, only an hour in and it's already clearly a huge step up from the first 2 Divinity games... which is really saying something
Train simulators are so big in japan they sell special controllers for them.

I’m still tearing through my back log spread sheet.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Train simulators are so big in japan they sell special controllers for them.

I’m still tearing through my back log spread sheet.
have you ever seen the controller for steel battalion

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Fired up Star Wars the Old Republic last night, after a 3 year hiatus. That game is so good.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
1689771308838.png

wild mech game.

if you didn't eject quick enough when your mech was about to be destroyed the game would erase your save as well and you'd have to start over from the beginning lmao

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
have you ever seen the controller for steel battalion

Yes. I worked at a Game Crazy like 15 years ago or something. We had one sitting on the shelf collecting dust. I finally took it down one day and cracked it open so we could play it. Got pretty good at it.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Found this game called Deadlink last week and I've been obsessed since I bought it. It's a lot like if they put Doom Eternal into a roguelite. A lot of the roguelite elements kinda remind me of Hades. There's some permanent upgrades you can buy between runs and the temporary upgrades are reset with each run. The gameplay is top notch though. It's some of the best combat I've played in a game in a while, some of the most fun I've had with a games combat. For a $25 game these guys freakin nailed it.