BMW 335i Coupé 1.17,8 min 8.26 min 10/06
BMW M5 1.16,5 min 8.13 min 12/04
BMW M3 1.16,3 min * 8.22 min 12/00
BMW M3 CSL ** 1.13,5 min 7.50 min 08/03 Sport tires
Audi RS 4 ** 1.15,4 min 8.09 min 06/06 Sport tires
BMW M3 8:12 Street tires

Draw007

pdx_rox
I will have that car. Even if it means I sell my house.

Excuse me for a moment, I need to wipe off my chin.:eyebulge:

Fonderson

Autocross Champion
Should be slightly cheaper than the rs4. I saw a figure, however i'm 100% sure it's way off. The person was talking about 70K for a fully loaded m3.

My guess is just around the current price of the E46 M3 Cabrio [ with no options ] ~ 52K ?

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
why are you on the canadian site?

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
i want one, but realisticly, i can not afford one, at least for now. 335ci will just do fine for me. As far as the car is concerned, it is a killer. ///M cars have always been the leading one in the pack.

Kirk, the reason they went up to a V8 was the inline 6 is wayyyyyy tuned, almost to the max, no room to go. These new generation 8 cyl. motors are light, not like our good ole push rod motors here.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Kirk, the reason they went up to a V8 was the inline 6 is wayyyyyy tuned, almost to the max, no room to go. These new generation 8 cyl. motors are light, not like our good ole push rod motors here.
Yep, I'm aware of it weighing less than the previous 6 by a long shot. But it's still a gas chugging 8. And within the next couple of years a lot of these cars will be forced to reduce the cylinder count. Read a good article on it. They're all getting carried away with the big engine wars again. And i think that'll change soon enough here.

Nicholas

Vanilla Bear
I wouldn't have thought someone who can afford a new M3 would be particularly concerned with saving a few dollars a week on fuel...