GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cars and Bids, BAT, etc.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Almost over and only at $30k and some change. I'm very surprised it's not more. But I am also confused by the wear and tear on this for only having 7500 miles; there are a lot of chips, scuffs and seat wear for being that unused. I'd bid on this if I had a place to keep it though. Super rare and not something they'll ever make again.

Pineapple

Go Kart Champion
Almost over and only at $30k and some change. I'm very surprised it's not more. But I am also confused by the wear and tear on this for only having 7500 miles; there are a lot of chips, scuffs and seat wear for being that unused. I'd bid on this if I had a place to keep it though. Super rare and not something they'll ever make again.
Bidding always pops off in the final hour

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
I always love stuff like that truck, but the idea of owning something that's been heavily modified or engine swapped worries me unless I had the work done. Like simple things like spark plugs and oil filters become a headache because every web site uses make/model/year/trim to determine what fits. You'll need some sort of database of what fits when things break.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion