GOLFMKV

Favorite Drink (alcoholic)

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
I just turned 21 last week and am finally allowed to drink legally :) lol
So far I've had a few drinks, crown royal, patron, and cirroc. Some straight
Shots others mixed. So I want to know what's your favorite and why? Smooth
Hard? Taste, recipes, etc... This weekend I'm celebrating my birthday with some
Friends so thought I could get some ideas.

09vdubgti

Banned
my favorite drink, wow thats a really hard question. My favorite hmmmm. Probably a Caipirinha..

Heres how you make it:

3 pieces of Lime with fine sugar, muddle it. Add tons of crushed ice. Then add my favorite, Leblon Cachaça. If you use a rocks glass, it should be about a shot or two of the Cachaça. Then I put a splash of Hpnotiq.

That is summer in a glass. Depending on your tolerance two should probably get you in a nice state.

Unless you're going to a mixology bar, most bars wouldnt know what it is.

JhnR

Banned
Im a pussy. Strawberry Margarita Blended.

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
my favorite drink, wow thats a really hard question. My favorite hmmmm. Probably a Caipirinha..

Heres how you make it:

3 pieces of Lime with fine sugar, muddle it. Add tons of crushed ice. Then add my favorite, Leblon Cachaça. If you use a rocks glass, it should be about a shot or two of the Cachaça. Then I put a splash of Hpnotiq.

That is summer in a glass. Depending on your tolerance two should probably get you in a nice state.

Unless you're going to a mixology bar, most bars wouldnt know what it is.

That sounds pretty good! I'll try making some this weekend thanks.

McQueen77

Banned
Vodka tonic or vodka soda, lime wedge. Kettle one, grey goose, tito's, even absolut.. Lotta ice. I also like pounding ice cold coors lights

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Rumchata
White Russian

and.....

Amaretto Sour... yep, I said it.

Kurt Eiger

Ready to race!
cabernet-every day. only because im health conscious. but if you find a doc who says whiskey's good for you, lemme know.