GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Favorite Drink (alcoholic)

09vdubgti

Banned
A few years ago I had a lot of shit going on at work. I told my doc I was stressed out and not dealing with it the best. He asked how I was dealing with it, and I told him I was having about 3 drinks each night... generally whiskey.

He said (to paraphrase): well, as long as it's not like 6 or 7, you'll be fine. It's a tried and true method, and probably better than putting you on drugs. You'll probably want to back off some when things are less stressful.

I shit you not. Never thought I'd hear a doc tell me that.

beer is actually just a hydrating to your body as water after a work out. it was on the news, that they made some study. not all beers though think it has to be light.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
beer is actually just a hydrating to your body as water after a work out. it was on the news, that they made some study. not all beers though think it has to be light.

I'm not sure that it has much potassium though so Gatorade is still better.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I've never had a kidney stone. According to my sample Gatorade does not cause stones.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Fact: every time I see an alcohol thread I think about the roofies in The Hangover. So, who's tried it?

Cwykle99

Ready to race!

Non-alcoholic beer is being compared to many sports drinks. There was a team in the Tour de France this year sponsored by an upstart company trying to sell its non alcoholic beer as a sports drink. But anything with alcohol will cause dehydration when compared to water. Doesn't mean a shot of Baileys won't occasionally find its way into my post workout protein haha.

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion
Pint of Guinness on draft