Go Kart Champion
a few more faves...

NewCastle
Boddingtons
Vanilla Smirnoff & Sunkist
Bushwacker(Pensacola recipe)

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Back when I drank I loved coconut rum with Dr Pepper, now coconut makes me want to puke.

09vdubgti

Banned
you know what else is good, Whipped cream flavored vodka, orange juice, and a bit of half and half. DOnt need the half and half but it gives it that good creamy texture, tastes just like a creamsicle.

veedoubleme

Go Kart Champion
Whiskey on ice. That's my drink, and I like all sorts. Yes, there are better, but this is my go to:

Cwykle99

Ready to race!
Takes a bit of prep but easy to make. Basil Gin Gimlet. Take some fresh basil and put it in a glass bottle, fill said bottle with decent gin (Hendrick's is my favorite but Seagram's will do) let it sit for a couple weeks. Now, fill shaker with crushed ice, 2 part gin, 1 part simple syrup, 1 part lime, and a dash of honey. Shake, strain, and pour. Goddamn delicious.

Cwykle99

Ready to race!
Also irish whiskey with a pickle juice chaser for when you want to get past the point of fuck it. If you haven't tried it, do yourself the treat.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Currently drinking Barefoot sauvignon blanc. Meh. It was cheap :D

veedoubleme

Go Kart Champion
cabernet-every day. only because im health conscious. but if you find a doc who says whiskey's good for you, lemme know.

A few years ago I had a lot of shit going on at work. I told my doc I was stressed out and not dealing with it the best. He asked how I was dealing with it, and I told him I was having about 3 drinks each night... generally whiskey.

He said (to paraphrase): well, as long as it's not like 6 or 7, you'll be fine. It's a tried and true method, and probably better than putting you on drugs. You'll probably want to back off some when things are less stressful.

I shit you not. Never thought I'd hear a doc tell me that.