GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Focus ST First Drive (Taking Stabs at the GTI)

miikez.

Autocross Newbie
Looks like they're trying too hard. Even if it did have a lower sticker price I would still not be interested. The styling on the outside is hideous IMO.

krische

vdubber in training
Looks like they're trying too hard. Even if it did have a lower sticker price I would still not be interested. The styling on the outside is hideous IMO.

I dunno, in black I don't think it looks half bad.

But if these are the only seats available, that's a big hell no from me.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I dunno, in black I don't think it looks half bad.

But if these are the only seats available, that's a big hell no from me.

highly doubt it will come to the US with recaros... if it does, I'd be shocked.

As for the first picture, everyone will say, "hey is that a new Focus or Fiesta? - is it a rental?" and you'll just start crying ;) the styling seems a lot weaker than most anticipated.

krische

vdubber in training
highly doubt it will come to the US with recaros... if it does, I'd be shocked.

As for the first picture, everyone will say, "hey is that a new Focus or Fiesta? - is it a rental?" and you'll just start crying ;) the styling seems a lot weaker than most anticipated.

I dunno I guess I kind of like the subtle looking hot hatches.

Things like the citroen ds3 just look terrible to me.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I dunno I guess I kind of like the subtle looking hot hatches.

Things like the citroen ds3 just look terrible to me.

well yeah^, that's hideous, but this focus just looks boring.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
I agree with Gun, people see the Focus as a rental car sometimes. You cant expect the "common" person to see anything outside of what is truly before them.

I've had countless people ask me about my GTI, because they just havent seen a lot of them. I was asked if it was a Jetta, Tiguan, and even a type of Minivan. Talk about a huge blow....but never the less their eyes light up when I say how fast it is.

As of yesterday though, I can now say, "Yeah its gots about 360hp and weighs lighter than your Mustang and gets better gas mileage."

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Decent pricing, not cheap but decent. I wonder how hard it will be to get a discount off MSRP. Its easy on the GTIs right now... Ford performance models tend to be marked up if mustangs are any indication.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
once at the nurburgring i saw some rs500's hanging out in the same parking lot as ferraris,maserati's,vipers,porsches,vettes, and lotus. the rs500 has some status. ford should sell it in the states.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
once at the nurburgring i saw some rs500's hanging out in the same parking lot as ferraris,maserati's,vipers,porsches,vettes, and lotus. the rs500 has some status. ford should sell it in the states.

Isn't that thing like 60k?