GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

God i Love fucking with Kids in POS Civics!!

Robby_jai

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3, AUDI Q5
yeh sorry buddy. was aimed at the clown having a go at civics. my bad and happy to apologise josie!

xXANCHORMONXx

Banned
Car(s)
2003 EVO GSR
yeh sorry buddy. was aimed at the clown having a go at civics. my bad and happy to apologise josie!

My bad, I hope I didnt hurt your feelings, I own a GTI dumb fuck, and you own a re badged vw? and if you love civics so much why didn't you buy a civic?, putting down eurotuners? Your putting yourself down.. Maybe you have bad ass civics where you live, but where I live theres just fobs everywhere thinking their hot shit, I'm not saying gti's are the best cars, or fastest but overall the car is just better than a civic(as a complete package).. Done right I'm sure civics are great, but I have yet to see one that I can actually look at and not shake my head to, Im not the only one saying stuff about civics on this post so why do you have to get heated and put me on blast?

What you shouldve said is that there are some nice civics out there..
And I'll be like wow man thanks! btw nice S3..

Last edited:

Viking445

Souless Day Walkin Ginger
Probly b/c your the one that took the trash talking and name calling to another level. And you came off as ignorant.

By ignorant i mean issuing a blanket statements such ass

...these civic queers talk shit on their forums all day...
and
...fucken pussies, civics are gay, forever and ever haha...

Also you live 10 miles from San Francisco and your telling me there are no well done fast civics running around?! I find that very hard to believe.

xXANCHORMONXx

Banned
Car(s)
2003 EVO GSR
I'm ignorant, about a car... The forum starts of with I love fucking with pos civics, the only reason why I hopped on this is because I have never seen a well done Honda, if you lived over here within a day you would see these pos civics with eBay mufflers all day, this forum always talks smack about civics and because I call them gay I'm the fucken devil now? Look at other threads, and see what other people say about civics on this forum, don't single me out an say that I'm the only one that says these statements...

Putting on the flame suit now..

rippie74

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Why Civic owners hang out in a GTI forum is beyond me. It's like hanging out @ a Chess Club only you don't play/like Chess, you play/like Checkers. What's the point? lol

Rev

Seasoned Vet
Why Civic owners hang out in a GTI forum is beyond me. It's like hanging out @ a Chess Club only you don't play/like Chess, you play/like Checkers. What's the point? lol

To learn about one of your biggest competitors, maybe? See what they're up to. See what kinds of mods they're putting on their cars, and how their cars are responding to them.

You know...learn a thing or two. This way you don't sound as retarded as some of the guys on here do when they talk about Honda's.

VW_gti_09

Ready to race!
Car(s)
09 vw canywhite gti
To learn about one of your biggest competitors, maybe? See what they're up to. See what kinds of mods they're putting on their cars, and how their cars are responding to them.

You know...learn a thing or two. This way you don't sound as retarded as some of the guys on here do when they talk about Honda's.

hmmm should i be the first?? stfu or get out :) you wouldnt believe what kinda ricer cars rev at me knowing im stage 3...its one thing if they didnt...any ways. some hondas done right scare the shit out of me, my bros gsr fro example...(in a eg6)

Rev

Seasoned Vet
hmmm should i be the first?? stfu or get out :) you wouldnt believe what kinda ricer cars rev at me knowing im stage 3...its one thing if they didnt...any ways. some hondas done right scare the shit out of me, my bros gsr fro example...(in a eg6)

So what does this have to do with why someone driving a Civic would be on a Mark 5 forum?

dubbin

All in, All out..
Car(s)
09 GTI
why some of you continue to entertain the argument of pos civics an what they can and cant do is beyond me. :iono: anyway, happy bitching :thumbsup:

wolfpack_1.8T

Banned
So what does this have to do with why someone driving a Civic would be on a Mark 5 forum?

yeah go ahead and PM with some cute retort.

fuck you

VW_gti_09

Ready to race!
Car(s)
09 vw canywhite gti
i am the troll feeder...o hey i think i see a troll..cough cough *REV*

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
Waste of time. I wouldnt even almost think about racing anyone that I know would be a kill. Im looking for close matches. Dont wanna risk a ticket.

100% this. If I'm gunna risk getting popped I want to know I at least went down racing a quality opponent.