GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GolfMKV Fixed Gear Riders

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
I would if I had spare dough to dump on my bike... how much? Maybe I can ask around for you...

danger dan

Go Kart Champion
it was a mix up. Place sent me the wrong headset on a bike I ordered and didn't ask for it back when they sent me the ck one. I don't really feel like changing it ha.

Call.me.Junior

is overboard.
i hope to eventually move up to a fixed gear, but seeing as yo how i'm a novice rider, i'm gonna give it some time.

Call.me.Junior

is overboard.
yeah, i figure, i'll prolly shop around for a use one... or get the parts to make one. but the link to that one wasn't too bad a price. my only concern is finding one for my size... i'm a shorty. Dan can account for my shortness.

danger dan

Go Kart Champion
you can find a frame to fit you no problem. might have to just buy one or shop around a bit but they are out there.

Call.me.Junior

is overboard.
5'2''... if i'm lucky :biggrin:

Call.me.Junior

is overboard.
shiiiiitt, i wish i was 5'6''. But sadly, i'm not. could be worse though, my one aunt is like 5' and i i'm at least happy i'm a little taller than that. But it's definitely not just the filipino (dad's side)... my mom is short too, so i go the short end of the stick either way (no pun intended.)