GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

pancakes

Passed Driver's Ed
Good morning, all.

After spending the last few days test-driving a myriad of cars (decided my Ford Ranger was no longer worth its maintenance costs), I just picked up my new DD yesterday... 2011 GTI 6MT

Thankfully it still has a warranty because I just found the first problem :bellyroll:, I can't roll down the passenger window from the driver's side (but I can roll it up).

Anyway, just wanted to say hello :)

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Welcome!!

You'll have a great time here. :)

n33dle

Passed Driver's Ed
Afternoon all!

Just got a 2013 GTI Drivers Edition.
5k miles and in excellent condition.

Looking to get started on some mods so any and all suggestions are welcome!

Looking forward to being a part of the GTI Family.

Last edited:

phant0m

Ready to race!
Made a post in the general forum... But just picked up my 2011 GTI last week! Huge improvement over my Mazda 3!

Don't have much mod money left, but I already got 18% tints, LED interior lights, yellow laminx on the fogs and an autotech rear mount insert.

Can't wait to continue modding :)

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY S5 with Tapatalk

Tdi Gus

Hi Im Gus. from Riverside ca. this is my 1st Golf. TDi My 1st FWD. got to say im very impressed with my VW. Now it time to converting to GTD. with in time.

GigaFire

Hey hey, another polite Canadian here, and making a return to VW's after my run-in with a B3 Passat four years ago. Traded in my Mazda3 for a 2012 6-speed TDI, which will get the touring car style treatment that the Mazda got via ESM 001 wheels. But for now, let's go with hipster stock with the only thing being a trailer hitch I'll probably barely use. Looking forward to learning the ins and outs again!

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Hey hey, another polite Canadian here, and making a return to VW's after my run-in with a B3 Passat four years ago. Traded in my Mazda3 for a 2012 6-speed TDI, which will get the touring car style treatment that the Mazda got via ESM 001 wheels. But for now, let's go with hipster stock with the only thing being a trailer hitch I'll probably barely use. Looking forward to learning the ins and outs again!

welcome back, eh? :thumbup:

mk6uccess

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys, been a member here for a little while but so scared/confused to post in the wrong place but finally managed to make a post.

I got a 2013 Golf 2.5 as my first car (paying it off myself, in my dads name) and have a crap load of question and knowledge needing to be gained in regards to the car so I hope I can figure out the right places to post and make some friends!

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys, been a member here for a little while but so scared/confused to post in the wrong place but finally managed to make a post.

I got a 2013 Golf 2.5 as my first car (paying it off myself, in my dads name) and have a crap load of question and knowledge needing to be gained in regards to the car so I hope I can figure out the right places to post and make some friends!
No need to be scared here. :)

WAP

Go Kart Champion

No need to be scared here. :)

Welcome! You've come to the right place for knowledge, that's for sure. I've learned a shit-ton of stuff about my car since I joined.

And Nugget's right. Don't be afraid. Just dive in feet first. If you post in the wrong place you may get teased a bit, but it'll be all in good fun. The only advise you should always follow is SEARCH FIRST before posting a question. Chances are whatever you will ask has already been asked and answered a hundred times before and you might (will) get flamed for asking something without first checking to see if the question has already been posted. :thumbsup:

my11gti

Ready to race!
Hey guys! Names joey. This is my first VW, hell its my first vehicle that doesnt have a big V8 in it. Haha.I picked up my 2011 CW GTI DSG last friday and have loved every minute of it. I never thought I would get one. But after riding in my friends stage 2+ MK5 I fell in love, with the power and the gas mileage. Haha. I've already purchased a Forge spacer and the car came with what my friend said was an Evo intake? He also said that whoever owned it before had already vagcomed a few things. It'll be a slow build. But I know I won't regret it at all. Heres a few pics.

Ludey849

Ready to race!
Names Alvic 23 years old, born and raised in Miami. All my family is from Venezuela. Always been a fan of jap cars. Now euros.

Previous cars. All dailys.

Current. Still daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk