GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zrickety

The Fixer
Well said, Dude. How anyone can overlook this corruption and criminal activity is beyond me. We are way past conspiracies with so many people involved.

Pissat4motion

Time Lord
I've decided, deep into this election cycle, to preface any political discussion with an acknowledgement that we're having to choose between two sh*t candidates. If we can agree on that point, then we can start a discussion on why exactly we're choosing one piece of sh*t over the other..
... which is funny, yet sad. We're arguing the merits of two piles of sh*t. The smell. The texture. The consistency.
What is sh*t after all, but food with all the nutritional/useful content removed.
Perfectly sums up the two candidates..

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Jaber

Modero
Well said, Dude. How anyone can overlook this corruption and criminal activity is beyond me. We are way past conspiracies with so many people involved.

ChrisB1

Go Kart Champion
I've decided, deep into this election cycle, to preface any political discussion with an acknowledgement that we're having to choose between two sh*t candidates. If we can agree on that point, then we can start a discussion on why exactly we're choosing one piece of sh*t over the other..
... which is funny, yet sad. We're arguing the merits of two piles of sh*t. The smell. The texture. The consistency.
What is sh*t after all, but food with all the nutritional/useful content removed.

Southpark's Giant Douche vs Turd Sandwich comes to mind with this presidential election. Since voting doesn't appear to be working to bring about positive change, maybe we need to break out the tar and feathers...

EDIT: I had a conversation at work about this election just yesterday. I said no matter who wins, America still loses. Shockingly, some didn't get it...

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!
You realize that you lack reading comprehension?

Hillary's vote for the war doesn't apply here.

So explain to me how she has "repented" of her support for the war? Please explain, I'd love to be elucidated.

But alas, I fear she is once again pandering to say anything she needs to get elected. If the Iraq War was popular, she'd be touting her support for it. Disagree?

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!

Third party is where it's at. My third party candidate may not win, but at least I didn't have to compromise my morals and integrity during the process.

Pissat4motion

Time Lord
Third party is where it's at. My third party candidate may not win, but at least I didn't have to compromise my morals and integrity during the process.
I'm with you on that. Third party will not win but garnering enough votes to at least have people see a third party candidate as a viable option would be a win in the long run..

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion

We are in 100% agreement. The reason we are in the shitty spot that we are in is because people play this election numbers game instead of voting for the candadites they simply think is best. At this point, I think anyone that geniunely thinks Donald Trump or Hillary is the best candadite that our country has to offer is lying to themselves. They both stand for terrible, awful things and their policies are crap. I will sleep soundly tonight, because I didn't support/enable their incompetence.

Southpark's Giant Douche vs Turd Sandwich comes to mind with this presidential election. Since voting doesn't appear to be working to bring about positive change, maybe we need to break out the tar and feathers...

EDIT: I had a conversation at work about this election just yesterday. I said no matter who wins, America still loses. Shockingly, some didn't get it...

This x1000000

zrickety

The Fixer
We could all write in Chuck Norris and America wins.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
One thing I've noticed this year, is that there are no yard signs in my neighborhood. For any of the candidates. There are a couple houses on my block, these guys always have yard signs for every republican candidate running for anything. This year nothing. :iono: Anyone else notice this in their neighborhoods???

Jaber

Modero
One thing I've noticed this year, is that there are no yard signs in my neighborhood. For any of the candidates. There are a couple houses on my block, these guys always have yard signs for every republican candidate running for anything. This year nothing. :iono: Anyone else notice this in their neighborhoods???

Ditto. Only for the state reps. My state rep keeps spamming my mailbox every day about his opponent.

Although when going to Brookfield Zoo, certain block, every house had a HRC sign infront of their house. Probably total of 15-20 houses.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Ditto. Only for the state reps. My state rep keeps spamming my mailbox every day about his opponent.

Although when going to Brookfield Zoo, certain block, every house had a HRC sign infront of their house. Probably total of 15-20 houses.

I'm sick and tired of getting the same damn post cards from state reps lol every single day. "Cry cry cry... my opponent wants to destroy the environment ... cry cry, but don't you worry the entire tree's worth of paper i've sent you should prevent that!"

Jaber

Modero
I'm sick and tired of getting the same damn post cards from state reps lol every single day. "Cry cry cry... my opponent wants to destroy the environment ... cry cry, but don't you worry the entire tree's worth of paper i've sent you should prevent that!"

No kidding, and it's some fancy post card too. Like they spent good money on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.