GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Irrate doesn't explain how I feel...

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Parked on base today and went to work. all is good. I get off work and out to my car and its keyed the Fuck up... I really hate some people... insurance has been notified and police statement has been made. someone should mail me a free I love haters stickers. Will update post tomorrow with more info as far as damages.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
Dam sorry to hear. Hope they catch the f**kers. Who shares the parking lot with you civilians?

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Everyone from navy to navy contractors to the people who work on base and civilian contractors. Could've been anyone... I've been waning to buy some aftermarket sideskirts and rear valance and front lip. Maybe I will now.

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
WTF hella uncalled for.

I had someone park next to be and deliberately open his car door into mine; worst part is I was in my car and he was staring me down.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Any security cameras nearby? Sometimes even cameras really far away can pick up at least the assholes car color. This happened to me on a much smaller scale the first week I moved into my new place. I couldn't park in my garage yet, and came back to my car one afternoon to a dent and 4" key line under my side mirror. Let me know if you find anything else out, I'll make a trip to SD to kick some ass.

-FF

e dubb

Ready to race!
thats messed up dude, you just don't f#&k with a man's car. do you have any enemies? someone who doesn't like you and knows how much you like your car? well good luck hope everything works out for you .

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Any security cameras nearby? Sometimes even cameras really far away can pick up at least the assholes car color. This happened to me on a much smaller scale the first week I moved into my new place. I couldn't park in my garage yet, and came back to my car one afternoon to a dent and 4" key line under my side mirror. Let me know if you find anything else out, I'll make a trip to SD to kick some ass.

-FF

My buddy said there's a few cameras. I'm gonna ask tomorrow and find out more info. This has me hott. I'm never driving my gli to work again. I'm gonna drive my truck or something else. ThAnks man ill let you know if I need help whoopin some ass lol I doubt it though I'm 6'2'' 259lbs lol

thats messed up dude, you just don't f#&k with a man's car. do you have any enemies? someone who doesn't like you and knows how much you like your car? well good luck hope everything works out for you .

Yeah I know... no enemies that I know of... I've only been at this new base for only 2 weeks I know just a few of my co workers and we get there at diff times so we don't know what we all drive and I don't talk cars at work so I know they don't know what I drive unless there's a spy or something. I'm usually pretty mellow in real life I don't believe in having enemies. Im still kinda in awe over the whole thing. I mean my car isn't ugly but no lambo that's someone has to hate like that on it... sorry for the rant guys but I needed to blow some steam.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Lol I wouldn't do anything to anyone if I found who did it.. its not worth getting into trouble. I'm 26 now with almost 9 years in the navy. I got 11 more to go b4 I retire but this is still some fucked up shit to do... I would never do this to anyone's car man.
I'm trying to figure out if they're gonna be able to fix the scratches on the left outer tail light or give me a whole new one. My car is an 06 but those are oem 08-09 tails that are the darker ones and they don't sell them individually to my knowledge. Maybe some led tails are in the works who knows.