GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Irrate doesn't explain how I feel...

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Those wheels look good. They sell hem right here in socal too like an hour and half from me in Orange county. I'm gonna stop by and see what kinda deal I can swing while I have some extra cash this month.

Lol I'm in the middle of an awkward roommate situation, hope this isn't foreshadowing...

Anyways, he is actually selling his VMR's with rubber at the moment.

Link!

Local forum, post is old but he's still selling them I bet.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
I applaud you for this. :clap:

And I feel for your situation, that really does blow. I have some of this lying around in the garage.

I've tried on my windshield for a rock chip, but it was just too deep. I'm down to just let you have it and see if it'll save you the hassle of replacing the tail lights. Let me know if you want it.

edit:didn't see page 2, lol.

Thanks. I'm not one for violence. I can hold my own if need be I'm a pretty decent sized guy but that shit never solves anything. I hit him where it'd hurt him more. This case his career and retirement.

Lol I'm in the middle of an awkward roommate situation, hope this isn't foreshadowing...

Anyways, he is actually selling his VMR's with rubber at the moment.

Link!

Local forum, post is old but he's still selling them I bet.

How much?? couldn't open link on phone.

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
How much?? couldn't open link on phone.

He didn't say in the thread, he says to make him an offer. I'm thinking $1200 (VMR+Dunlops) total, but the rubber is 50% worn down so.... maybe 1k most.

I've seen them in person a lot, very good condition. Maybe one or two small scratches at the most from what I can remember.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Hmmm... I was lookin on ur profile and it says Berkeley, ca. Where is that ??

You trolled the shit out of people on here, perhaps trolling doesn't pay off in real life?

Thank god for insurance atleast

EDIT: haha snap!, you got him to admit it

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
I really feel for the OP, recently came to realize somebody intentionally snapped a valve cover bolt on my rabbit while it was at the technical college I recently graduated from

MDgti08

Go Kart Champion
that sucks to hear man. if its keyed on both side they should repaint the entire car for you. I hope it all gets fixed soon. and hey, there is nothing wrong with a freshly painted gli :thumbsup:

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
that sucks to hear man. if its keyed on both side they should repaint the entire car for you. I hope it all gets fixed soon. and hey, there is nothing wrong with a freshly painted gli :thumbsup:

It already got repainted. I posted a few pics of it a few posts up.

MDgti08

Go Kart Champion
It already got repainted. I posted a few pics of it a few posts up.

thats what i get for reading the first post and then replying lol. im glad to hear it all got taken care of. make sure to use nice mirco fibers everytime so no swirl marks :thumbsup:

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Yeah for real. Some people news to be cut but I won't do the cutting lol. On the flipside of things I swapped some new intercooler hoses in today and swapped out my grills. Here a few shots.

You can see my freshly painted dodge in background too. Here is a thread in the Gen. Other section of the forum you can see my trucks progress.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
New grilles look awesome

Thanks man. I had the lower ones for a while but decided on the black wolfie grill since it was on sale for 120 shipped