GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Irrate doesn't explain how I feel...

dubbin

All in, All out..
What the fuck. That is some madd bullshit, something wrong with yo' people man haha. For real that is the bullshit right there...

darkorb

Go Kart Champion
SUcks dude, especially on the base :(

People get jealous man..

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Lol I wouldn't do anything to anyone if I found who did it.. its not worth getting into trouble. I'm 26 now with almost 9 years in the navy. I got 11 more to go b4 I retire but this is still some fucked up shit to do... I would never do this to anyone's car man.
I'm trying to figure out if they're gonna be able to fix the scratches on the left outer tail light or give me a whole new one. My car is an 06 but those are oem 08-09 tails that are the darker ones and they don't sell them individually to my knowledge. Maybe some led tails are in the works who knows.

retire at 37!? Damn, I'm in the wrong field!! Good luck with the repairs... maybe get the whole thing painted a different color?

dubbin

All in, All out..
Retire at 37 ftw :thumbsup: im on that boat.

Jose your at the shipyard now right? Plenty of cameras dowm there man, but the fact it happened in the middle of the day is baffling.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
I hope they catch the prick. It baffles me that someone would do this especially to a member of the military:mad:

On a side note, you look squared away in your nwu's. So much better than the county blues. Your a smart sailor doing your 20, biggest regret of my life was leaving with 5 years in.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
retire at 37!? Damn, I'm in the wrong field!! Good luck with the repairs... maybe get the whole thing painted a different color?

Yeah man I joined when I was 17 its been a blast. Been everywhere and done a lot of cool shit. Gonna get another job when I retire. 37 is too young to just kick it at home.
Thanks man. Naw I like the bmp. Would cost too much to go jet black.

Retire at 37 ftw :thumbsup: im on that boat.

Jose your at the shipyard now right? Plenty of cameras dowm there man, but the fact it happened in the middle of the day is baffling.

Retirement at 37 ftw no doubt. No man, I'm at 32nd street now. Week 2 of being on new ship. I'm hella bummed but going to meet with insurance adjuster at 3 to find out Wtf is gonna happen.

I hope they catch the prick. It baffles me that someone would do this especially to a member of the military:mad:

On a side note, you look squared away in your nwu's. So much better than the county blues. Your a smart sailor doing your 20, biggest regret of my life was leaving with 5 years in.

Fuck yeah man thanks. I love it. Decent money and great benefits.11 more years to go. Sailor of the quarter last quarter man. Ep evals, hopefully gonna make that EN1 here in a minute.

maaan thats fucked, I hope you catch the fucker who did that

Yeah I hope so for others peoples cars sake. Shit ain't cool but shit happens I'm pretty mellow man I don't like getting mad shit ain't worth it like I said in the above post. Not worth getting into trouble over.

Will post more info today on what insurance says. Got a $100 deductible ftw I'm so glad it that low.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Update post ... car is getting fixed and a new paintjob. It's gonna stock black magic pearl. Insurance gonna cover it all

RICK_DIZZLE

Banned
This happened on post? Man someone is really bothered by you. Sorry bro

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Yea man this hAppened on base. I don't think anyone is bothered by me really. I've only been at this command 2 weeks lol.

dubbin

All in, All out..
^^word, shave that shit like ya face for a uniform inspection:thumbsup: