GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Irrate doesn't explain how I feel...

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Man it pisses me off to see shit like this. I hope the guy who did this gets in an accident, rolls his car into a river, and has no insurance so he's screwed

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Update ... car was completely reprinted bumpers, hood, trunk, roof, spoiler, all the Body. Car was a bit dirty I was gone for a bit but it cleaned up so nice and best part is I have 0 swirl or scratches. Haters gonna hate but I got a $100 insurance deductible and it happened on base no big deal I found out who did it and I handled it my way the navy way... paperwork and documentation,his career is done in a few weeks. Kicked out of navy. No benefits. Fuck him.

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Yes! Looks amazing. I need to figure out how to get rid of my swirls, I tried waxing but those things are intense.

Did they do a whole body repaint, like taking of the doors and all?

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
I found out who did it and I handled it my way the navy way... paperwork and documentation,his career is done in a few weeks. Kicked out of navy. No benefits.

Awesome dude, Im glad you found out who the douche was.

Yes! Looks amazing. I need to figure out how to get rid of my swirls, I tried waxing but those things are intense.

lol waxing is a whole different thing than swirls. To remove swirls you need to polish/ do a paint correction. Make your life easier and buy a Porter Cable 7424xp and polish away. Its what I did, my car looks better than it would at the dealer.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER

Did they do a whole body repaint, like taking of the doors and all?

Thanks man now I need some new wheels lol time attack raderwerks are played lol lookin for some VMR or maybe bbs something different. They took it down to bare metal and primed and painted the whole car and I had a few door dings and had those removed too. Car looks like it did when it was brand new. I'm impressed.

Awesome dude, Im glad you found out who the douche was.

lol waxing is a whole different thing than swirls. To remove swirls you need to polish/ do a paint correction. Make your life easier and buy a Porter Cable 7424xp and polish away. Its what I did, my car looks better than it would at the dealer.

Yeah ima buy that porter cable soon and some good wax to keep the finish up. As far as the douche who did it I don't feel bad. U don't Fuck with another man's property much less his car. Asshole got what he deserved.

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
I'm not asking u to tell us why, but, was there a reason for what he did? Or did he just wanna do wrong to someone?

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land

Sweet sweet sounds good. And I second this, what was his reason?

VMR's would look good, nice 18's with a slight stretch.

I know a guy with: Dunlop Direzza Star Spec 225/40/18 on VMR 710 18"x8.5" He threw the VW center cap back in, but these are matte 710's.
Sorry the pic is quite large:

Attachments

• IMG_3408L.jpg
    IMG_3408L.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 166

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Sick. Too bad we don't see pics of nice cars like this often. The poster will get flamed for not being oil pan breaking low

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Sick. Too bad we don't see pics of nice cars like this often. The poster will get flamed for not being oil pan breaking low

Thanks, I'll let him know. I know a lot of "vortex refugees" that are stanced nice, very tasteful IMO.

I think these will look good on josein06gli.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
I'm not asking u to tell us why, but, was there a reason for what he did? Or did he just wanna do wrong to someone?

Read below...

Sweet sweet sounds good. And I second this, what was his reason?

VMR's would look good, nice 18's with a slight stretch.

I know a guy with: Dunlop Direzza Star Spec 225/40/18 on VMR 710 18"x8.5" He threw the VW center cap back in, but these are matte 710's.
Sorry the pic is quite large:

He was my old room mate last year and I kicked him out for being messy and never paying on time. Dude was always broke and always had to cover his part of the rent. A lot of verbal exchanges were made once and I found out from a mutual friend of ours he did it. So I took navy legal action and when they asked him he actually admitted to it. On the flipside...

Those wheels look good. They sell hem right here in socal too like an hour and half from me in Orange county. I'm gonna stop by and see what kinda deal I can swing while I have some extra cash this month.

gaede

Reset
Lol I wouldn't do anything to anyone if I found who did it.. its not worth getting into trouble.
I applaud you for this. :clap:

And I feel for your situation, that really does blow. I have some of this lying around in the garage.

I've tried on my windshield for a rock chip, but it was just too deep. I'm down to just let you have it and see if it'll save you the hassle of replacing the tail lights. Let me know if you want it.

edit:didn't see page 2, lol.