GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Midnight JDM/European street battle: EVO X vs STI vs GTI

SleekY

Ready to race!
don't see how it would keep up to an EVO X and STI.. our cars are not that fast!

Jethro41

Volkswagenista!!
Car(s)
VW GOLF V GTI
You're taking the piss now.... you really cannot be this silly, can you?

zogger

Ready to race!
Mate I hope to god you get taken off the road before you kill someone. Go to a damn race track.

I hope someone dobs you into the police over your antics.

tooraktrash

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Golf GTI
Why not put your money where your mouth is and post your rego and your local cruising places :thumbsup:

JohnMatrix

Banned
I now have a few extra mods to the car. I have a Revo stage 2 program, Miltek downpipe, Neuspeed intake+front mount intercooler, Bilstein adjustables, Whiteline suspension kit, Brembo's 355mm front and rear/steel braided lines/endless brake pads, Rays 18's, Bridgestone Potenza RE55S tires. I'm trying to keep the car looking stock and as a sleeper. I'v spend a good 12K all up. You can't really tell my GTI is modded from the outside apart from the Brembo's and the lowered ride height/18inch rims.

Last edited:

Androo

lolwut... ??
And i bet your running stock 17" denvors and claim the 355mm brembo fit the rims.

Well i was cruising around sydney and pulled up next to this Pagani Zonda, obviously it was the one with the plates "pagani" hectic car. I put my windows down and asked him how much power he had, didn't sound much then i mentioned i had a stage 2... he was starting to look worried. Lights went green i crossed the round and he went in his direction, kept up until he released the clutch.... then it was all over.

Hope you enjoyed my story.

GTFO of these forums you moron.

NSJ202

Banned
Those mods sound quiet good actually.

Big Yellow

I'm Big and i'm Yellow!
Car(s)
MY09 VW Golf R32 DSG
A couple years ago, I drove a bright orange Toyota Supra with a 2JZ (no shit!) engine with T88 turbo and other parts delivered overnight from Japan. Pulled up to a set of lights in broad daylight next to a Ferrari 355 Spyder and the guy wanted to run me. He was a real cocky bastard and said I couldn't afford one. So i decided to blow his doors off, and after a few scary moments of crossing to the other side of the road and avoiding oncoming traffic, I handed his arse to him on a silver platter.

Best win of my life!!

bj240z

A couple years ago, I drove a bright orange Toyota Supra with a 2JZ (no shit!) engine with T88 turbo and other parts delivered overnight from Japan. Pulled up to a set of lights in broad daylight next to a Ferrari 355 Spyder and the guy wanted to run me. He was a real cocky bastard and said I couldn't afford one. So i decided to blow his doors off, and after a few scary moments of crossing to the other side of the road and avoiding oncoming traffic, I handed his arse to him on a silver platter.

Best win of my life!!

BAAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOLD!!!!
:w00t:

bj240z

john.. you have pics?

wouldnt mind seeing your beast as i havent seen it round south east QLD (bris & GC) and i head out to some cruise spots with my mates and never seen it nor have seen pics of it???

X 2...

I was at the track on Sunday (with isaw, out at Morgan Park) and I didn't see you out there...pitty...

gokartgti

Garage Pics Updated
Ok so Im at the end of my driveway when dad rocks up with the trusty ride on victa lawn mower revs it a few times and i think fuck it ill take the thing on. next thing were like doing 12500RPM.s down the main drag of my street and damn it beat me by like a bees dick seriously. damn i shoulda gone to the 13000RPM stage but i couldnt as i left my nescafe 1 kilo tin that i use as a exhaust in the garage.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Androo

lolwut... ??
I now have a few extra mods to the car. I have a Revo stage 2 program, Miltek downpipe, Neuspeed intake+front mount intercooler, Bilstein adjustables, Whiteline suspension kit, Brembo's 355mm front and rear/steel braided lines/endless brake pads, Rays 18's, Bridgestone Potenza RE55S tires. I'm trying to keep the car looking stock and as a sleeper. I'v spend a good 12K all up. You can't really tell my GTI is modded from the outside apart from the Brembo's and the lowered ride height/18inch rims.

ahhaha he edited his post... did you forget you had 18s... meh post some pictures of the car with the above items.

Also how are you trying to keep a stock look with 18" non-standard rims.