GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movie and TV Recommendations

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
I started watching the Better Call Saul Season 4 trailer before starting Season 5, just to remind me where I left off. It didn't take long to realize that I had better re-watch Season 4 again.

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Everything Everywhere All at Once

4.5/5

This was batshit crazy, self-aware, heartwarming, and sweet, all while referencing/paying homage to (probably) 20+ other films but still being completely original.

Last edited:

torga

Autocross Champion
Everything Everywhere All at Once

4.5/5

This was batshit crazy, self-aware, heartwarming, and sweet, all while referencing/paying homage to (probably) 20+ other films but still being completely original.

Planning on seeing this one next week, have been looking forward to it. Might go see a movie called The Happiness of the Katakuris this weekend, a Takashi Miike movie.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Saw the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre last night, didn't like the self-righteous characters but I enjoyed watching them die - I give it a 77/100

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Planning on seeing this one next week, have been looking forward to it. Might go see a movie called The Happiness of the Katakuris this weekend, a Takashi Miike movie.

I wish I lived closer to New York so I could go see the new Inland Empire restoration that’s premiering this week at the IFC Center.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I watched Sorry to Bother You. I kinda remembered the trailer so I had a vague idea of what it was about. It got a little wild near the end.

Chubby Bunny

Autocross Champion
We watched The Adam Project and Venom Let There Be Carnage. Adam Project was pretty good, we enjoyed it. Venom was questionable....not horrible, but not all that good.

torga

Autocross Champion
How To with John Wilson is great. This guy manages to find some of the most interesting things and talk to some of the most interesting people in NYC.