GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movies Chat Thread

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
Gangster Squad was awesome. Would definitely see it again. And my god, the hats! I want classy hats and suits to make a comeback

09vdubgti

Banned
I'm hoping I wasn't the only one to go see Citizen Gangster instead of Gangster Squad....

Poor citizen gangster, only made $625 in the box office. The movie was incredible though.

StigsFatAmericanCousin

Ready to race!
The Shawshank Redemption. watched it again last night. One of my favorites of all time.

One of my favorites as well.

Just watched Looper, Argo, and Zero Dark Thirty. I think I was expecting too much from Looper. I don't understand how Argo won best picture. Zero Dark Thirty was good but it was more an interesting movie than an exciting one. Maybe I'm just a hater.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Watched Trainspotting again, forgot how amazing yet fucked up that film is to this day

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
One of my favorites as well.

Just watched Looper, Argo, and Zero Dark Thirty. I think I was expecting too much from Looper. I don't understand how Argo won best picture. Zero Dark Thirty was good but it was more an interesting movie than an exciting one. Maybe I'm just a hater.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Django should've have easily won

09vdubgti

Banned
So I just saw Halo 4: Forward onto Dawn

I was not expecting this to be any good, since it is based of a videogame and had a low budget.

I was completely wrong, started off bit slow but then turned into a great action/war movie all the way to the end. If you're a Halo fan, its a must watch.

09vdubgti

Banned
I think it was 343 themselves.

I just saw the movie, The Babymakers. It is a comedy, romantic comedy you could say. It was actually hilarious. Its featuring Olivia Munn (very sexy scenes of her too), which is more than enough reason to see the movie. Its on netflix, if you feel like watching something funny, i'd recommend it.

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
I think it was 343 themselves.

I just saw the movie, The Babymakers. It is a comedy, romantic comedy you could say. It was actually hilarious. Its featuring Olivia Munn (very sexy scenes of her too), which is more than enough reason to see the movie. Its on netflix, if you feel like watching something funny, i'd recommend it.

adding it to my queue.

dear lord, the most recently watched things on netflix are Powerpuff Girls, Curious George, Sesame Street, Little Tikes Land, and Fringe.