NEUSPEED Power Module

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
19 inch Neuspeed Rse10 Bronze wheels. 20lbs

Feels as if a 250lb person got out of my car hahaha. Car hauls a lot better

WOW! Our Austins are 25lbs; am thinking of TSW NUrburgrings which are 18 :D

Maybe I'll get those first before the tune, see if it'll be enough to crap my pants haha.

ModdedEuros

Go Kart Champion

MK7Joe

Ready to race!
the power module would be nice for me, I leased so if I do decide to sell I am always remove this "tune" and sell later :)

RedGTIMK7

Passed Driver's Ed
Met a guy with a late 2013 Beetle that had this module and had nothing but good things to say about it.

Last edited:

the bruce

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI Mk.V 2008
Was an option for me but bit low on power/torque for my liking. Thoughts?
The more torque, the more likely/earlier your clutch will slip.
The more power, the more rotations the turbo will spin and the hotter it'll run.
An the earlier it's gonna break.

Yes, it's that simple. ;)

MK7Joe

Ready to race!
On order...should have it by Monday. Hopefully this will do it since I pulled my APR tune a while back for drivability issues . Met a guy with a late 2013 Beetle that had this module and had nothing but good things to say about it.

let us know! im interested in seeing some real person reviews

MikeNickles

Ready to race!
Just checked the wiring before I install it tomorrow. Man is getting to that boost sensor going to be a pain. I can reach it from above the engine bay but I'm hoping I can safely unplug it and plug in the module. Because you cant see the plug from above. you have to just feel for it.

George Smooth

Drag Race Newbie
Just checked the wiring before I install it tomorrow. Man is getting to that boost sensor going to be a pain. I can reach it from above the engine bay but I'm hoping I can safely unplug it and plug in the module. Because you cant see the plug from above. you have to just feel for it.

Also remember to let the car go to sleep before you start. Hood open key off for at least 10minutes otherwise the ECU will register various codes if the sensors are unplugged too quickly.

MK7Joe

Ready to race!
that's funny, I could have swore it said $359 like not even an hour, I wouldn't get anyones hopes up for no reason

PureDrive

Go Kart Champion
^I know the MKVI Jetta/GLI one is on sale for $359, maybe you saw that one.