GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NEUSPEED Power Module

ModdedEuros

Go Kart Champion
I think you have to go to checkout to see the sale price

Just click add to cart on our site and it will land you on the first page of the cart with the discount applied. 10% off all Neuspeed through 12/31 and we never charge shipping for US orders no matter what you order

RedHotVAG

Ready to race!
Just click add to cart on our site and it will land you on the first page of the cart with the discount applied. 10% off all Neuspeed through 12/31 and we never charge shipping for US orders no matter what you order

Does Modded Euros ship to Canada? Didn't seem to have any option other than US on your site.

ModdedEuros

Go Kart Champion
Does Modded Euros ship to Canada? Didn't seem to have any option other than US on your site.

Yea we can. Our site just does free shipping for US. We do paypal invoices to ship there. To ship there we basically run a quote and than we subtract what it costs us to ship to the US to get your quote. Sounds little labor intensive on our side but we do it now so we can save you guys some more cash

If you want drop us an email at support@moddedeuros.com with what part you want and the address and we can run a quote. Shipping is probably like $15 to Canada after we discount it.

MikeNickles

Ready to race!

Installed. Verdict later tonight when i get more time with it and reach the 20 mile limit when ecu fully adapts

MikeNickles

Ready to race!
Install took about 15 minutes. Would have been MUCH shorter but I have pretty big arms and it was tough fitting in to unplug/plug boost sensor.

MikeNickles

Ready to race!
Looking foreward to your review!

Will have it up within a few hours! About to go for my drive now! My ride home from work is 12 miles and it takes about 20 for the module to kick in. Need to find some nice places to haul a** even though its going to be traffic hour soon.

MikeNickles

Ready to race!
Woohoo! What a blast! It REALLY wakes the car up. Once installed, you'll slowly start to feel it kick in and after driving about 15-20 miles its a beast! To get the best performance you'll want to take traction control off, because all you will see in 1st and 2nd gear is the traction control light. I believe I heard this wont change regular city driving much but I actually feel like city driving is a tad smoother. The acceleration feels better. The car feels somewhere around half a second faster but that is something that will need to be tested. The way this thing throws you back in to your seat is so addicting! One thing I also noticed is the DSG fart is louder too. Love it.
For the price of a nice GTI intake $350 - $450, you really can't go wrong with this module $399 ($359 on some websites right now). I highly recommend this if you are someone like me who is waiting it out on flash tunes or items like the Burger Motorsport JB4.

Install took about 10 minutes once the unit was out of the box and clips were off . I unplugged the boost sensor from above the engine bay which was what took 9 minutes out of the 10. Its a tight fit but it can be done. Then I reached my right arm down to plug in the neuspeed module connector in to the sensor. Turned the car on right after. No error codes at all.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
Nice! Is there a noticeable difference from stock?

Do you have any further tune plans after this? If so, just sell?

Last edited: