GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NHL Fans?

eurotrash.

i has candy
sorry to say it guys but the DEVILS!!! are just gunna have to win the cup this year

its a pitty that isnt as mainstream as it was like 10 years ago in the height of the gretzky era. great game.

plus im going to the devils philly game tommorow..maybe someones going from here
YES!! devils fan here too
heading down to New Jersey at the end of this month for two games!! (Rangers and Penguins)

Midnight00SE

Mr. Othy
Penguins fan checking in. Seems like we're on a hot streak behind Conklin.

About the Wings, no offense, they'll win the President's Cup and that's about it. They've found a way to choke the past few years after posting such solid regular season numbers.

And I'm also a Washington Capitals fan and Hershey Bears season ticket holder. Lots of hockey in my life is just what I look for.

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
Booo DUCKS SUCK!!!!!!!! Ducks are pussies they suck so bad they have to cry to Niedermayer and Salami hahaha. How’s the 6 game losing streak treating you?

Don't hate cuzz we got a Stanley Cup. Besides, you guys couldn't even do it with Wayne Gretzky.

Actually, I haven't been keeping up with hockey this season. Too busy with school and been following NCAA Basketball.

Also, I root for them because they are the closest team to SD and being from here, I'm defaulted to hate anything LA. (Except for UCLA Basketball).

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
You’re just lucky the wings didn't knock you out in the conference final. The reason i think your team is pussies is because they always play dirty. Then when penalties don’t go their way, your captain Pronger cries about it to the officials until they call something your way. Even your T.V. broadcasters make excuses like last game when they got shut out against the flyers hazy was like "well, the ducks just ran into a red hot goaltender" Bullshit they just couldn’t make it happen fucking tell it like it is.

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
You’re just lucky the wings didn't knock you out in the conference final. The reason i think your team is pussies is because they always play dirty. Then when penalties don’t go their way, your captain Pronger cries about it to the officials until they call something your way. Even your T.V. broadcasters make excuses like last game when they got shut out against the flyers hazy was like "well, the ducks just ran into a red hot goaltender" Bullshit they just couldn’t make it happen fucking tell it like it is.

Wow! Your that hurt about it, huh? Come on guy, every team has excuses. Every team plays dirty. It's just a game dude, don't get all butt hurt about it man. Keep it in good fun.:wink:

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
Wow! Your that hurt about it, huh? Come on guy, every team has excuses. Every team plays dirty. It's just a game dude, don't get all butt hurt about it man. Keep it in good fun.:wink:

dude, I'm just giving you shit.....you know the rivalry with the kings/ducks chill.... :laugh: