Cloudlink04

Go Kart Champion
Go Avs!!!

twisted by dezign

Interiors win races
GO OILERS GO

Myfast_GTI

Super User
I was born and raised in Michigan, so... I'm for any team from Detroit, even when they suck. *cough* Lions *cough*

GO RED WINGS!!!!

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
Avs!

bovice

Banned
Thanks for the win today.. and the one tomorrow too. :thumbsup:

Signed, San Jose Sharks

NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!

<----- hardcore sharks fan right here.

moved down to orange county in june, been working at Aliso Viejo Ice Palace (closing supervisor/zam driver) since june, have worked in the ice rink business for 4 years. Pronger was here at ice palace about a month ago at an adult pick up. wanted to go outside and smash his car windshield with a golf club....but he could kick my ass. lol.

its bullshit, all the rinks down here are "go ducks" "go kings"

i even skate at toyota sports center and khs arena in anaheim quite often.....both the training facilities for the kings and ducks. they are nice facilities....but dont compare with Logitech Ice in San Jose. official training facility for the Sharks...4 ice surfaces and a sports bar above it all. absolutely amazing facility.

GO SHARKS!

oh yeah, ducks and kings, thanks for the wins!

hunt

long time lurker
my ducks are sucking it up....

but im enjoying watching the blackhawks more and more. love the young enthusiasm.

edit: too many "me" players on both teams...

Last edited:

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
Ohh damn is that Philadelphia who's win less :lol: :lol: I thought they were so big and bad in the playoffs... most likely just bad though, maybe Briere isn't sucking Richards off as much so hes got other things than hockey on his mind :lol:

dorn101

Jai Guru Deva Om
Ouch. I have tickets for Saturdays Flyers vs. Devils game, but I'm selling them because I'd much rather watch the world series.