GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Nissan 370Z vs. BMW 135i

toproy

Ricer hunter
I guess is one of those things that "To each their own"

When I was a kid, all I wanted when I grew up was to own a GTI, I am serious, I had pictures of the MkI GTI where other kids had Countach pictures.

When I was able to buy a car like that, they sucked so I ended up buying a GLI instead and pretty much kept getting Jettas after that.

I can perfectly understand how someone has something special for some specific model.

GTI and 911 have been my dreams, GTI checked, 911 to go and then I can drop dead... or not rather.

omg516

Ready to race!
I've driven a 135 pretty extensively and if it really does outperform its handling and braking abilities, the 370z must be a serious performer. The 135 had some of the most powerful and progressive brakes I've ever stomped on.

KingOfJericho

Go Kart Champion
I've driven a 135 pretty extensively and if it really does outperform its handling and braking abilities, the 370z must be a serious performer. The 135 had some of the most powerful and progressive brakes I've ever stomped on.

That was one thing I was so shocked about on the 135i. The brakes are HUGE. I know that the rumor mill is always whirling around a M version but I think it's more of an assumption rather than rumor based on some truth. The car is already very high performance.

norsairius

Go Kart Newbie
That was one thing I was so shocked about on the 135i. The brakes are HUGE. I know that the rumor mill is always whirling around a M version but I think it's more of an assumption rather than rumor based on some truth. The car is already very high performance.

I'm almost debating if BMW even wants to make an M version of the 135i, because what can they do to it? It already performs really well. I think they're in a situation where if they make it good enough for the M badge, it'll be too close pefromance-wise to the M3 and they won't want to sell it at all, because let's be honest, the M3 is a legend among many in the automotive history books and BMW isn't about to make a car that will cannibalize the sales of another one of their cars. I could be wrong though, and I would be interested in seeing what they could come up with.

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
i think for the m 1series, bmw should focus on weight reduction and handling, making it more of a hardcore car than the m3, which is often a daily driver.