GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NYC/BROOKLYN/LONG ISLAND MEETUPS WANTED !

Underwraps Automotive is a shop in DeerPark, Long Island New York.

We will be hosting a once a month BBQ during the spring, and possibly a weekly meet at the shop in the summer.

We are an Air Ride, Wheel, Vehicle Wrap Company... But we love VW's, Audi's, and we attend most shows here on the east cost.

SSV3NOM

Passed Driver's Ed
Underwraps, can't wait to come to a BBQ!

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
Hey all,
I have the Reflex Silver PP GTI on order. The latest is it's set to sail here 1/31/15
Delivery is for 2/23/15, but it may be in my hands earlier. My MK6 GTI is set to be traded in then.

I do VCDS coding for beer and helped out JSoler.

My fee is at least a 12 pack. If you need some coding done we can setup a meeting by me or if you're close by you perhaps. I'm busy but can usually make time. Let me know what you would like done. The new MK7 GTI has new VCDS menus and I have only programmed one MK7 so far. If it is a very long process, well then we will need a bigger boat or more beer.

Here are my favorites and yes I am a beer snob. No bud/coors
1. Schofferhoffer (had this at Brewology in Speonk. This could be a great driving destination for a future meet. I suggest you check it out before.) http://www.brewologypub.com/home.html

2. Kuka White Chocolate Stout (had this also at Brewology)
3. Franziskaner Hefeweisen
4. Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier
5. Hoegaarden Belgian Witte
6. WITTEKERKE Wit Bier
7. Pretty much any German Hefeweizen

Steve!? is that you!?

There aren't any MK7 specific meets I know of, especially since its so new. We use to have a MK5 meet many many moons ago. Sadly we have all gone in different directions, changed cars and moved on. I moved off LI to Southeastern PA last year but I know there are a lot of meets in the Bellmore, Farmingdale areas during the summer.

sgessler2011

Ready to race!
Steve!? is that you!?

There aren't any MK7 specific meets I know of, especially since its so new. We use to have a MK5 meet many many moons ago. Sadly we have all gone in different directions, changed cars and moved on. I moved off LI to Southeastern PA last year but I know there are a lot of meets in the Bellmore, Farmingdale areas during the summer.

Yes it's me Dan. I hope all is well. I just picked up my PP MK7 on 2/21
It's a beauty. See you at a meet perhaps if you end up back here somehow.

Last edited:

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
Yes it's me Dan. I hope all is well. I just picked up my PP MK7 on 2/21
It's a beauty. See you at a meet perhaps if you end up back here somehow.

Had an idea it was you by the beer recommendations lol. All is well here, hope things are going well there and congrats on the new GTI. I am hopefully picking up a MK7 Golf 1.8T this week. I bounce between PA and LI every few months but I definitely plan on coming out more during the summer, maybe I'll run into you!

sgessler2011

Ready to race!
Had an idea it was you by the beer recommendations lol. All is well here, hope things are going well there and congrats on the new GTI. I am hopefully picking up a MK7 Golf 1.8T this week. I bounce between PA and LI every few months but I definitely plan on coming out more during the summer, maybe I'll run into you!

The new car is so much better than the MK6. You will notice right away when you get your MK7.

Keep in touch, see you when the warmer weather comes back.