GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NYC/BROOKLYN/LONG ISLAND MEETUPS WANTED !

BrianfCheng1

Ready to race!
Mr. Steve - 2011GTI

I would like some VCDS work done after I install my LED tail wiring kit. I'm only free on the weekends for now.

But first I have to summon the courage to rip apart rimming to wire the lights up...

sgessler2011

Ready to race!
Mr. Steve - 2011GTI

I would like some VCDS work done after I install my LED tail wiring kit. I'm only free on the weekends for now.

But first I have to summon the courage to rip apart rimming to wire the lights up...

I can help you out. Did you see the newer wiring kit from Deutsche Auto Parts?
This One: no cutting/splicing only uses OEM connectors. The only trim you need remove is around the rear window hatch. Here is the link, click it and open the youtube video.

http://www.deutscheautoparts.com/Vi...Lighting/TailLights/5G0-998-998-A/4836/537084

SSV3NOM

Passed Driver's Ed
Got my car dipped..

Lemon Lime Kameleon MK7 GTI :)

sgessler2011

Ready to race!
Mr. Steve - 2011GTI

How did those LED tails go?

GarsamD

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
Anybody in the area free this Sunday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GarsamD

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
Meet is still on for those who are interested in going. Hope to see you guys there !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JSoler

Ready to race!
Cruise to dubs on defrost tomorrow we posted it in regional forums. Meet at Starbucks in commack ny off 495 (long island expressway) at 830 coffee then cruise to the event! Anyone is welcome as long as they have a German car

sgessler2011

Ready to race!
So how many MK7 GTI and Golf R vehicles are there in Suffolk and Nassau. It is warming up soon enough. Perhaps we can have a meet and greet here on the island. Low key nothing to attract negative attention.

Cars, coffee and such. A few years ago I organized a small meet at Heckscher State Park.

Who is interested in a meet in Suffolk County?

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Cool I'm in if work doesn't screw me over as always lol. I'm in the Bronx but I'll be happy to attend.