GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Plac Predictions –Will there be a second coming/reckoning?

What say you on the Return of the Plac?

• He will never return. Dude got pissed and he’s gone for good. May come back in 2,000 years.

Votes: 14 12.0%
  • He will return in one months time w/ a 2010+ S4, then install 6 downpipes on it within 6 days.

Votes: 29 24.8%
  • He will return in two months time with the same car and act like nothing happened.

Votes: 26 22.2%
  • He was killed by the CIA. Reason unknown.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • He was killed by SkullV in a shotgun showdown in the middle of Arizona two weeks ago.

Votes: 13 11.1%
  • He self-deported to Mexico and is street racing for money with Vin Diesel as we speak.

Votes: 14 12.0%
  • He self-deported to Mexico and is living off his YouTube earnings.

Votes: 16 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JhnR

Banned
Whoa how did i miss this... :D this about to blow

JhnR

Banned
Gun, you sometimes have to much time on your hands :laugh: - i wish someone can email him this thread, it would be funny to see if he would say anything.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
i was watching jay leno's garage and the ford guy in the vid said that the stock intake on the 302 mustang is the best intake you could get for that car period. i wonder if certain cars are designed so good that any aftermarket intakes wouldnt be worth it.:iono:

Its possible. I think the S2K is a good example, maybe not of the intake itself but the intake manifold is pretty much perfect for that engine.

I miss plac, I liked reading how he'd buy something, think its great, then tear it apart a month later to "fix" something ridiculous about it, get pissed at it, sell it, go back to stock, then say how stock was so much better. :)

allset

Go Kart Champion
He was an OK dude.

BUT....for someone so opinionated and quick to bash others relentlessly, he had a very thin skin for criticism or insults thrown his way.

allset

Go Kart Champion

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
sooo i'm just rejoining the forum after being gone all summer. this is what i have to say about plac, meeting him in person multiple times and discussing a few things here on the public forum and in private pm's.

he's smart. very capable with custom work and aftermarket installs. seems to have a good job and can pay for a lot of stuff.

that being said, he's a gigantic asshole douche. if a god exists, may he/she/it help you if your opinion differs from his. he would go out of his way to insult and humiliate anyone who didnt buy the products he recommends and generally felt the same way about a subject. idk if he has a mental illness but would not be surprised in the slightest if he did. his insecurity knew no bounds. i used to buy his "old" stuff and try it out. usually sold it for a profit on my end. one time he got all pissed, sent a pm, i dismissed it. another local member did the same and he straight attacked him on the cali for sale thread for everyone to see. also sent him some shitty texts.

i'm glad he is gone. i groaned every time i read a smug post from him insulting another member. i know, pot calling the kettle black right now. but this is just an outburst i'm finally putting to text that i had with ThatOneGti. he alone is a small chunk of the reason i didnt log on to this forum for almost 8 months. i hate drama and he contributed to a lot of it. i find it hilarious that he finally gets some of his own medicine and he is so timorous that he deletes his account and sells all his stuff, most likely in preparation to sell the car completely.

tl;dr: plac is an ass. won't miss him

allset

Go Kart Champion
sooo i'm just rejoining the forum after being gone all summer. this is what i have to say about plac, meeting him in person multiple times and discussing a few things here on the public forum and in private pm's.

he's smart. very capable with custom work and aftermarket installs. seems to have a good job and can pay for a lot of stuff.

that being said, he's a gigantic asshole douche. if a god exists, may he/she/it help you if your opinion differs from his. he would go out of his way to insult and humiliate anyone who didnt buy the products he recommends and generally felt the same way about a subject. idk if he has a mental illness but would not be surprised in the slightest if he did. his insecurity knew no bounds. i used to buy his "old" stuff and try it out. usually sold it for a profit on my end. one time he got all pissed, sent a pm, i dismissed it. another local member did the same and he straight attacked him on the cali for sale thread for everyone to see. also sent him some shitty texts.

i'm glad he is gone. i groaned every time i read a smug post from him insulting another member. i know, pot calling the kettle black right now. but this is just an outburst i'm finally putting to text that i had with ThatOneGti. he alone is a small chunk of the reason i didnt log on to this forum for almost 8 months. i hate drama and he contributed to a lot of it. i find it hilarious that he finally gets some of his own medicine and he is so timorous that he deletes his account and sells all his stuff, most likely in preparation to sell the car completely.

tl;dr: plac is an ass. won't miss him

whoa!!:clap:

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
I was just informed he now has another Modshack intake on his car.....

Pot = Stirred

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
LOL...WTF!?

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Bowers texted me the information. Apparently he has another install video.

Status
Not open for further replies.