Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32

.:R32D2

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Oh how I wish I have an r32.

They're not as fun as you probably hear they are...

...I'm totally lying, this thing makes every drive an experience, I love it.

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R

Damnit, read the "not as fun as as you hear they are" on my phone.. Went to reply on my computer and saw that you were being funny. For a second there I felt better about not having an R32.

Viru5

Ready to race!
nice looking r32 love the plate keep up the good work

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Damnit, read the "not as fun as as you hear they are" on my phone.. Went to reply on my computer and saw that you were being funny. For a second there I felt better about not having an R32.
Oh yeah, I forgot about cellphones. Not as "funny" through a large screen. But hey now...I remember seeing your GTI on a post, you got a good thing going yourself!
Great car and mods.

nice looking r32 love the plate keep up the good work

Thank you guys, appreciate the love from everybody here so far. It's very much a work and progress, there's still a good number of things I want to do. My VMR's should be arriving in about 2 weeks. Very excited about that, I'll be posting new pics once they're mounted!

WRX

Passed Driver's Ed
They're not as fun as you probably hear they are...

Friend of mine just bought an R32 not too long ago, he lives 4 houses over. He knew he'd get me all jelly so he really goes out of his way torturing me, every time he passes by my house he'd revved up the R throaty note...rub it in my face.

This April fools I emptied an entire milk jug in his washer reservoir while he was away. This thing must be stinking up a cloud for 5 days now, still no phone calls cursed me out...this gonna be epic! :lol::lol::lol:

Viru5

Ready to race!
Friend of mine just bought an R32 not too long ago, he lives 4 houses over. He knew he'd get me all jelly so he really goes out of his way torturing me, every time he passes by my house he'd revved up the R throaty note...rub it in my face.

This April fools I emptied an entire milk jug in his washer reservoir while he was away. This thing must be stinking up a cloud for 5 days now, still no phone calls cursed me out...this gonna be epic! :lol::lol::lol:

HAHAHA dude he is going to kill you!

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
Oh yeah, I forgot about cellphones. Not as "funny" through a large screen. But hey now...I remember seeing your GTI on a post, you got a good thing going yourself!

You're a dick:lol:

I'm not sure how I would react to this... I love April fools but I think if somebody fucked with my car I'd be a little ticked off.. This isn't bad though - he's gonna have fun syphoning out rotten sour milk from his reservoir :biggrin:

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
looks good :)
Thank you :rolleyes:

Jesus...sorry but that is fucked up, my friend, haha.
Yeah, he's gonna kill you, I don't blame him :paddle:

Clean man real clean, some solid mods on there as well! did you notice a big difference after the APR flash?
Good to hear, man! But honestly, I noticed a difference, though I wouldn't call it "big". At first my butt dyno was telling me otherwise but I can feel it now at certain RPM's. Though I've yet to try 100 octane, 93 isn't really available here so I'm gonna have to jump straight from 91 to 100, lol.

I can't recall for sure, either "What did you do to your MKV today?" "Let's see your stickers/decals" I'm not sure but I remember the car well because you had the Burton sticker on the back.