GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

R32D2's R32 (Picture overload)

.:R32D2

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Hm, wasn't me.. I never had a Burton sticker haha

Well excuse me while I kick myself in the head...
I don't know why it stuck, I must have seen a post by you shortly after I saw the car with the giant Burton on the back (given your avatar) Sorry, do you have your car posted up so maybe my compliment can still stand? haha.

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
Well excuse me while I kick myself in the head...
I don't know why it stuck, I must have seen a post by you shortly after I saw the car with the giant Burton on the back (given your avatar) Sorry, do you have your car posted up so maybe my compliment can still stand? haha.

Nope! Lookswise its stock (even height) with the exception of a Thunderbunny rear bumper and those ugly Neuspeed 3.25" tips.

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Nope! Lookswise its stock (even height) with the exception of a Thunderbunny rear bumper and those ugly Neuspeed 3.25" tips.

hahaha, I haven't seen them in person, good thing I went with the APR then!
Well stock looking or not, just saw your list of mods down there, that more than makes up. I so wanted the Carbonio...these California emissions standards can kiss my ass.

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
Here's a close up.. This guy parted his car out and I took his bumper/exhaust so this is not my car.

Sorry for the massive pic :(

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Good thing I'm on my laptop, lol. Aw nice, I've always been a fan of that thunderbunny bumper, I see what you mean about the tips though :x

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Added a couple new pictures, I really should learn how to take pictures of cars. I took about twenty, ended up with five I sorta like.

Stella Blue

Passed Driver's Ed
Love the R. Height is perfect for lowness without losing performance. I had mine at around 20" ftg for about 3 weeks before I raised it to get the cornering back. Im now barely tucking F & R. Hows the APR exhaust? I've always wanted the Milltek, but now that APR has one out I'm on the fence. A sound clip would be appreciated if you have the time.

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Love the R. Height is perfect for lowness without losing performance. I had mine at around 20" ftg for about 3 weeks before I raised it to get the cornering back. Im now barely tucking F & R. Hows the APR exhaust? I've always wanted the Milltek, but now that APR has one out I'm on the fence. A sound clip would be appreciated if you have the time.

I love the height that I'm at, I agree, It's just about perfect for spirited driving but I have to do the screw mod though because I can't take hard corners w/o rubbing, bumps or anything else I don't have any issues. I'll get to it when I get my VMR's on hopefully by this following weekend.

Milltek was definitely on my radar when I was looking around for exhausts. I'm extremely happy with my APR though. It looks great on the back on an R and it sounds even better. It's quieted down since I installed it, it roars when you give it a little gas but at cruising speeds it's pretty quiet. I did try recording it with my Galaxy S2 but with that microphone it was a complete failure, you couldn't hear anything but road noise, I'll definitely try to give it another shot w/ a different device. I'll post it here when I can get around to it.

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
APR SOUND CLIP

A short video I shot to show what the exhaust sounds like on the car.

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Holy shiiiet, Yeah I remember seeing his exhaust build on here, hadn't heard it till now though. That's awesome.

Stella Blue

Passed Driver's Ed
APR SOUND CLIP

A short video I shot to show what the exhaust sounds like on the car.

Sounds fantastic. I made my gf mute the tv so I could hear it again without background noise.:biggrin: No complaints from her though.

Im still leaning towards Milltek because they offer the whole system if you have the $. Less custom fab required when I finally get the motivation to put my cams in and dive into trying to squeeze all the N/A power out of the R as I can.

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
My VMR's have finally come in, picking them up later today once they're mounted, balanced and TPMS's are installed, stay tuned for pictures.

Sounds fantastic. I made my gf mute the tv so I could hear it again without background noise.:biggrin: No complaints from her though.

Im still leaning towards Milltek because they offer the whole system if you have the $. Less custom fab required when I finally get the motivation to put my cams in and dive into trying to squeeze all the N/A power out of the R as I can.

Hah, nice! glad you guys liked it, I'm still loving the sound, loud when you want it, quiet when you don't.

Let me know if you end up getting the Milltek, would love to hear it too, or at least some pics :thumbsup:

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
My VMR's have finally come in, picking them up later today once they're mounted, balanced and TPMS's are installed, stay tuned for pictures.

Can't wait to see them dood :thumbsup:

Isn't it great having a gf that understands that kinda shit? I let my girl drive my gti because it's auto, and the smile on her face when she throws it in S and stomps on it is priceless. Before me she didn't give a fuck about cars, now she does :biggrin:

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Wheel pictures are up! Just scroll to the bottom of the first post to see them all, here's some

And over 500 miles later, I'm finally able to get that alignment!

Last edited: