GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So glad there were no 9/11 Conspiracy threads today on the anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
damn, 5th grade? I was 21.. had been working in an office for almost 5 years at the time, lol.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
damn, 5th grade? I was 21.. had been working in an office for almost 5 years at the time, lol.

Hold on, crap i think it was 6th grade. Lol, I was still a little shit.

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
Was a weird time in history, that's for sure. You either stood for the oncoming war, or you were a terrorist. There was no gray area. To even have doubts about what happened that day labeled you unamerican.

On another note; I have my doubts about the existence of ISIS. Surprised there hasn't been something that "happened" to get everyone rallied behind that war cry. There's big bucks (and votes) behind the American war machine. I feel bad for everyone in the military since, well, Korea. Must be pretty shitty fighting so a privileged few can keep up with their lifestyle. Call me tinfoiled, IDGAF.

zrickety

The Fixer
Skyscrapers falling at freefall and/or due to fire.. some strange ass shit that day.
Well, it's 9/12 so game on. Anyone who has looked past the 'official' story knows the whole thing was a setup. Not by foreign terrorists but prominent people here. They had bomb-sniffing dogs at the towers until everyone was removed for 'drills' in the weeks before the 'attack.' They were brought down demolition-style by professionals, plane fuel had nothing to do with it and was burned up on impact. There is forensic evidence of this. The coroner in Pennsylvania said there were no bodies, no blood, and the wreckage looked like 'someone had taken some scrap and thrown it in a hole.' Much different from any other plane crash in history. The Empire state building is less advanced and burned for days, not minutes, without falling. The other building was full of SEC investigation documents that conveniently disappeared. The Pentagon was hit in an area that just been reinforced, video nearby was seized and never shown. Witnesses heard explosions in the buildings after the planes and before they fell. Not to mention a bunch of gold under the towers was loaded on trucks for a quick getaway. The owner of the towers tried to get double insurance payments because of the two plane attacks. The whole thing was a terrible sham to create homeland security and scare the public, and it worked. Just because it's called a conspiracy theory doesn't mean it can't be real. There is more evidence to support what I'm saying. Not to mention the official report missing something like 24 pages that have not been released.

zrickety

The Fixer
ISIS was created by our government and the Brits, documents released by Snowden detail this operation 'Hornets Nest.' They are just trying to clean up their mess now.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Was a weird time in history, that's for sure. You either stood for the oncoming war, or you were a terrorist. There was no gray area. To even have doubts about what happened that day labeled you unamerican.

On another note; I have my doubts about the existence of ISIS. Surprised there hasn't been something that "happened" to get everyone rallied behind that war cry. There's big bucks (and votes) behind the American war machine. I feel bad for everyone in the military since, well, Korea. Must be pretty shitty fighting so a privileged few can keep up with their lifestyle. Call me tinfoiled, IDGAF.

what is there to doubt about them? they are killing children , women, men, journalists, etc..

I started to watch that until I saw Alex jones. Guy does more harm than help for the cause.

this^

ISIS was created by our government and the Brits, documents released by Snowden detail this operation 'Hornets Nest.' They are just trying to clean up their mess now.

link/deets?

Well, it's 9/12 so game on. Anyone who has looked past the 'official' story knows the whole thing was a setup. Not by foreign terrorists but prominent people here. They had bomb-sniffing dogs at the towers until everyone was removed for 'drills' in the weeks before the 'attack.' They were brought down demolition-style by professionals, plane fuel had nothing to do with it and was burned up on impact. There is forensic evidence of this. The coroner in Pennsylvania said there were no bodies, no blood, and the wreckage looked like 'someone had taken some scrap and thrown it in a hole.' Much different from any other plane crash in history. The Empire state building is less advanced and burned for days, not minutes, without falling. The other building was full of SEC investigation documents that conveniently disappeared. The Pentagon was hit in an area that just been reinforced, video nearby was seized and never shown. Witnesses heard explosions in the buildings after the planes and before they fell. Not to mention a bunch of gold under the towers was loaded on trucks for a quick getaway. The owner of the towers tried to get double insurance payments because of the two plane attacks. The whole thing was a terrible sham to create homeland security and scare the public, and it worked. Just because it's called a conspiracy theory doesn't mean it can't be real. There is more evidence to support what I'm saying. Not to mention the official report missing something like 24 pages that have not been released.

you're speaking to the choir ;)

no ability to examine the wreckage at the site is huge as well, but yes, all good points.

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Question everything and don't trust the govt.

Watch Ethos when you can narrated by Woody Harrelson

Jewbacca

Passed Driver's Ed
Cheney controlled it all from his mind in a special helmet he wore. Shanksville got screwed up because Bush barged in asking if anyone had seen his baseball glove while Dick was trying to concentrate.

This much I know.
This /\

No doubt in my mind...it's the only explanation that makes sense. [emoji12]

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion

The "Pennsylvania coroner" has gone on record saying that truthers have taken his words out of context. When he said there were no bodies he explained he meant there were no bodies for him to examine to determine cause of death, what his job is. He said there was ample evidence of death.

What you suggest would take hundreds of people to pull off, if not thousands. The idea that is possible without it being uncovered is far less probable than the offical story...

And everyone knows Cheney did this using ESP anyway. No need for planting bombs when Dicks got his war helmet on

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
What you suggest would take hundreds of people to pull off, if not thousands. The idea that is possible without it being uncovered is far less probable than the offical story...

^ taken right from the Joe Rogan podcast ;)

There was testimony indicating a possible shoot down order. there was also a connection to Pakistan from the very beginning.

I don't want to believe really, but its just so many failures and weird shit that happened that day or just prior, that it leaves a lot of questions that aren't necessarily answered/answerable, they aren't even acknowledged by the "official" story.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
My favorite Martians are the ones who deny there were even planes that hit the buildings. Which suggests every major news network and some civilians who taped the impacts were in on the conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.