GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Speedtech Coilovers and new wheels!

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Any pics of ST's dumped all the way and settled?

I wouldn't think a 225/40/18 would rub all the way down :iono: I would think the fender screw mod would have fixed 99% of the rubs.

JDigital

Ready to race!
Intial Ride Impressions:
Anyone who lives in hawaii knows how terrible our roads are...

Maybe every island is different, but when I was there in February for vacation (for the first time) on the Big Island I thought the roads there (all over the island) were absolutely fantastic compared the crap I have to drive on here in Canada.. :laugh:

Back on topic.. Car looks great!

Ben1

Go Kart Champion
Thanks man that looks super easy to do.

I think your car is definitely nice and low, not slammed like you said though. STs are perfect for me, as much as I love the look of super low cars I need a practical daily driver setup.

They drop pretty nicely though, nice balance of look and practicality... which would allow me to still "drive" my car. I feel like with super low cars you can't even beat on them on street roads because of hitting a bump or a slope in the road. I'm not Stage 2 for nothing lol.

I appreciate the help.

That's what I'm talking about ;). Welcome to the club!

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics

http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15959

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
haha....ya had just saw those before that. Looking good. Just the right ht. Will prob be perfect with spacers but either way its nice

Thanks, yep the spacers are on the to do list.