Votes: 15 24.6%
  • always go 50/50 no matter how much she makes

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Make her pay more

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

melancholygypsy

Bring out the Gimp
Opening the door for them etc is classy and should be done.

Shini

Go Kart Champion
Chivalry isn't dead, no one voted for make her pay more ;)

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Chivalry isn't dead, no one voted for make her pay more ;)

Yea quite impressed by that actually. Not even a single trololololol

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
If it's your gf, take turns paying.
First time on a date, pay everything or else she will think you're cheap.
Friends with benefits. ...pay whatever you can and she'll pay you back later on that day/night. lol

McQueen77

Banned
Yup, young and old.

Give the older ladies a nice smile as they walk buy, that's pure gentlemanly shit right there.

Back on point, I had a g/f that was very strange with money, it caused a lot of fights. I wouldn't want to be with someone who expected me to pay for everything. That's just ridiculous.

We have a word for those here, theyre called gold diggers

melancholygypsy

Bring out the Gimp
Gotchya bitch :D

jezzabelle

Ready to race!
Lesbehonest, I do expect a guy to pay for the first couple dates. But I really don't mind helping out once a steady relationship starts. My boyfriend and I take turns with paying for food, ect. He makes more than I do monthly though. We also live together so its a little different for us.

leiito1

Go Kart Champion
At least y'all get a choice. Women in Mexico expect the guy to pay every single time. No matter what the occasion. I've never ever seen a girl pay a cent at bars/clubs and they end up drinking more than the dudes at the table.

jezzabelle

Ready to race!
No girl likes to be given the illusion that her new guy is cheap (even if he is). And at the same time if you ARE cheap, don't go all out at first. This is coming from a girl who is anything but high maintenance though. I love being fancy sometimes but I'd be just as happy if not happier with pizza and an 18 pack of Coors Light. haha. :thumbup:

Shini

Go Kart Champion
Well it looks like there is atleast 1 lucky guy in the world. G/F Drives an MK6 and doesn't mind just drinking beer and eating pizza!