GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tapatalk - iPhone forum app

Amped96

Ready to race!
TN GTI, I just saw your posts over on the tapatalk forum. I thought it was just me having the crash issue, but I guess not. I can view the forum on tapatalk as long as I don't log in.

TN GTI

Volkswagger
Amped96 said:
TN GTI, I just saw your posts over on the tapatalk forum. I thought it was just me having the crash issue, but I guess not. I can view the forum on tapatalk as long as I don't log in.
Yea. I'm beta testing their new one right now. It works without crashing, but the one you have now wouldn't crash if we could get the admin to update the plugin. But I can't get a hold of one to do it.

GTIWV

WV VW
ohh, i see. I cant even exit golfmkv on tapatalk because it will crash.

And hopefully we can get vortex to add it since they are on VB now

TN GTI

Volkswagger
ohh, i see. I cant even exit golfmkv on tapatalk because it will crash.

And hopefully we can get vortex to add it since they are on VB now

Yea, a little work around for the current version you are on is if you don't let it attempt to load the unread posts. Quickly tap the favorites tab. I got mine to let me stay logged in a few times if I did that at the right time.

I'd love to see vortex added.

GTIWV

WV VW
Yea, a little work around for the current version you are on is if you don't let it attempt to load the unread posts. Quickly tap the favorites tab. I got mine to let me stay logged in a few times if I did that at the right time.

I'd love to see vortex added.

I finally got it to exit today. And this site is the only one im having problems with

GTIWV

WV VW
Well the new update makes it not crash. But the search doesn't work for me

TN GTI

Volkswagger
GTIWV said:
Well the new update makes it not crash. But the search doesn't work for me
Yea. Well duh. lol. The plugin needs to be updated. That's Why I've been trying to get ones attention.

TN GTI

Volkswagger
Need a update. I'm about to start a new thread.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 322

chaddy

Ready to race!
Admins need to update this plug-in

GTIWV

WV VW
Yea, good luck getting anything done. It took long enough to get it on the site anyways.

InfraRed

Driving on the wrong side
i just installed tapatalk on wfsu..pretty neat little app.

you guys still getting a server update required message? it gave me that too when trying to load the latest posts, but then i went to forum view and i was able to view the posts