GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The College Thread

RGGTI41510

Ready to race!
Software engineering. Already have a Comp Sci degree and am working just i dunno, bored.

Can you elaborate a little? I'm interested because I might major in CS. Are you just looking to have better opportunities? Or are you not satisfied with what's out there? How long has it been since you've graduated?

09vdubgti

Banned

Smudester

Ready to race!
got all my grades finally, lowest grade of a B- in Calc 2! Ill take it!

Sent From Tapatalk

SoCalR32Boy

789/5000 .:R32
Did really well last quarter, and starting monday for winter quarter. Getting into all my upper division classes so im excited but sad my break will be over.

nakenyon

Go Kart Champion
I think I'm actually excited that classes start Monday.

However, I'm even more excited that I saves myself a shit ton of money by getting e-books.

c72k

Go Kart Champion
I tried e-books and it didn't work out for me, I like the paper books. Sucks for me, my chem book was expensive

nakenyon

Go Kart Champion
I tried e-books and it didn't work out for me, I like the paper books. Sucks for me, my chem book was expensive

My problem is that I can't sit and read a typical textbook. However, you make it so I can read it on my iPad - Boom! I actually do my reading assignments. To each their own though.

c72k

Go Kart Champion
I tried using them on the iPad, but would get distracted and end up on Facebook lol

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
My problem is that I can't sit and read a typical textbook. However, you make it so I can read it on my iPad - Boom! I actually do my reading assignments. To each their own though.

How do you sell an e-text book after you are done with the class?

nakenyon

Go Kart Champion
How do you sell an e-text book after you are done with the class?

Mostly you don't. That is one downside. I've continually managed to somehow be taking classes that it is the last semester that they are using the particular book I purchased, then my books have near zero resale value. It's also the convenience of carrying around a one iPad versus 20 pounds in books.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Mostly you don't. That is one downside. I've continually managed to somehow be taking classes that it is the last semester that they are using the particular book I purchased, then my books have near zero resale value. It's also the convenience of carrying around a one iPad versus 20 pounds in books.

when i couldn't sell my book, I would donated my text books to a library

Editions may change, but the core content of the material never really does

Text books are the biggest scam

Thanks Obama!