GOLFMKV

The College Thread

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
It's so early.....

Sent via my hairs.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
4th floor parking on the first day of school is not normal. Last semester I was lucky enough to find a spot after attempting to leave the parking lot cause someone was leaving Lolol.

Sent via my hairs.

Pmanpop

Go Kart Champion
4th floor parking on the first day of school is not normal. Last semester I was lucky enough to find a spot after attempting to leave the parking lot cause someone was leaving Lolol.

Sent via my hairs.

I hate the first 3 weeks with a passion.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
I hate the first 3 weeks with a passion.

The first three weeks are normally horrible. Today is was amazing lol. I normally don't get a spot this good a couple months in.
In fact... I stole your spot LOL

Sent via my hairs.

Pmanpop

Go Kart Champion
The first three weeks are normally horrible. Today is was amazing lol. I normally don't get a spot this good a couple months in.
In fact... I stole your spot LOL

Sent via my hairs.

But but thats My spot!!! Lol
I only have class mon/wed/friday

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
But but thats My spot!!! Lol
I only have class mon/wed/friday

Not on Tuesdays and Thursdays :p

More college related... It's the second week of school and I already regret taking an 8am class....

Sent via my hairs.

Pmanpop

Go Kart Champion
Not on Tuesdays and Thursdays :p

More college related... It's the second week of school and I already regret taking an 8am class....

Sent via my hairs.

Fuck 8am class. Did it all freshman year and last semester.
This semester i start at 9:30. Parking isnt the greatest but i dont sleep through my first class any more.

nakenyon

Go Kart Champion
Fuck 8am class. Did it all freshman year and last semester.
This semester i start at 9:30. Parking isnt the greatest but i dont sleep through my first class any more.

8 AM classes are the worst. Even when I managed to drag myself out of bed and get to the class, I almost always managed to sleep through most of the lecture.

ewgrosschris

Ready to race!
8 AM classes are the worst. Even when I managed to drag myself out of bed and get to the class, I almost always managed to sleep through most of the lecture.

Ha. All my classes are 8AM. I'm most likely a special case where there is a community college across from my office. Its nice taking early morning classes then walk across the street into my office.

I agree that these first two weeks have been awful. Such a waste of time.