GOLFMKV

The College Thread

nakenyon

Go Kart Champion
when i couldn't sell my book, I would donated my text books to a library

Editions may change, but the core content of the material never really does

Text books are the biggest scam

Thanks Obama!

That's true. I never even thought about that. I've got so many textbooks that I couldn't sell sitting on my bookshelf. I guess I know what I'm doing next week.

c72k

Go Kart Champion
The worst is when the new edition changes the page/problem numbers, yet still has the same problems.

Smudester

Ready to race!
Class just started for me today. I usually try to find torrents of my textbooks

Sent From Tapatalk

nakenyon

Go Kart Champion
I'm dreading school tomorrow. At least it's my long week at work though, plenty of time to get paid to do my schoolwork.

Also, just opened and looked at my classes. I hate when professors for online classes say you need to log into the course everyday. I don't go to a normal class everyday.

Last edited:

Smudester

Ready to race!
I'd never really thought about that. Not a terrible idea.

Nope, i save boatloads of money, esp on books for calc, physics
, and chem

Sent From Tapatalk

nakenyon

Go Kart Champion
So in one of my classes - I have due dates and a 2 week grace period for the due dates. If I turn things in by their due dates, I get bonus points. This class is going to be a cake walk.

RGGTI41510

Ready to race!
Never torrented books before. Anyone know a good search engine? I can't get on the pirate bay anymore, I guess it was shut down. I haven't DL torrents in a while.

nakenyon

Go Kart Champion
The Pirate Bay should still be up and running. Google them for their new web address. I can't remember. It changes like every week now.

RGGTI41510

Ready to race!
The Pirate Bay should still be up and running. Google them for their new web address. I can't remember. It changes like every week now.

You're right. A friend told me it's .se now

She also told me about libgen.org it's supposed to be a better search engine for textbooks.

nakenyon

Go Kart Champion
You're right. A friend told me it's .se now

She also told me about libgen.org it's supposed to be a better search engine for textbooks.

Ah. Awesome. I'll add it to my bookmarks.

I'll have to check out the other one too then.

Last edited:

nakenyon

Go Kart Champion
OMG! My one professor put up a powerpoint of himself reading the slides over what it shown on the screen. Seriously, it's a virtual class, I don't need you to read me the slides. /rant