GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
Yeah thats what I figured. Got hit on the highway buy some pretty big debris which i forcing me to finally do this.

Have you looked into getting your frame notched at all? Your gonna want to do that ASAP

I have and will... more then likely it will be a DIY just need to get a friend with a welder.

Seems so easy, most places around here charge 300 lol, 300 for about 30 minutes of work to use a hole saw, sawzall to cut the pipe, weld, then grind down welds.

Rus.K

PCDT99
I have and will... more then likely it will be a DIY just need to get a friend with a welder.

Seems so easy, most places around here charge 300 lol, 300 for about 30 minutes of work to use a hole saw, sawzall to cut the pipe, weld, then grind down welds.

Yep, thats what we did. Went to harbor freight bout a drill, hole saw, and went to work. Weld job isnt the prettiest but not like anyone is looking down there. $300 is about the going rate here as well, pretty crazy :iono:

Welding is really the only thing that puts people off I feel like.

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
Gotta love brotiform... Thats why you stick with the real stuff

Agreed

LOL gif

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Evening gents any ideas on what this noise is?

97.28% sure it's the timing belt or the timing belt tensioner. I have YouTube vids I posted back when mine was making a strikingly similar noise in Jan 12' and I bought a full timing belt kit and replaced everything and its been perfect since.

Status
Not open for further replies.