GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The GunKat's Car Feedback Thread with POLE.

pole?

• Keep your car, it looks good/performs well, etc. Get something on the side later.

Votes: 26 30.6%
  • Get a Civic /other cheap DD, pay off within a year or so and buy an S2K, BRZ, Miata, C5 Z06, etc.

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Other – post up.

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Gunkata = Plac

Votes: 28 32.9%
  • Sell feauxS3, buy PT Cruiser

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Next gen WRX/MS3/MK7

Votes: 11 12.9%

• Total voters

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
As much as I love the Z06.... jesus. That interior. It is almost identical to the one in my Dad's S10 from 1999! So horrible. Big print/buttons for geriatrics. Just ugly.

That being said, I would get one in a heartbeat (get it, heartbeat - also a slogan for Chevy back when that interior was designed!)

Desert MVIGTI

Go Kart Champion
As much as I love the Z06.... jesus. That interior. It is almost identical to the one in my Dad's S10 from 1999! So horrible. Big print/buttons for geriatrics. Just ugly.

+1....and the seats. The C6 is no A8, but man, its a LOT better than the C5.

SixSpeeder

Go Kart Champion

I was going to say that earlier, but was afraid of getting flamed for talking crap on the interior of a high performance track beast. I was surprised it had a CD player rather than cassette. :iono:

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
Voted for next gen ms3/wrx/mk7 in that order. You should get the new gen ms3 because the exterior is going to look very sporty/European and then do an awd swap from the cx5/ms6 :D.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Why not get a BMW engine swap in the A3 if you want something sportier?

*runs for cover

JhnR

Banned
i can't stop laughing, i voted, keep.

dynamiik

Ready to race!

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Good shit as usual here.

I voted keep it, but I'm really not sure. I think about this every day. Sell GTI and Miata and have $4k Civic and S2K. Or just E46 M3... or something.

But I think you'd probably miss the A3 on a day to day basis. I mean AWD for K04 traction+Chicago winters. K04 powah. Sleek looks. Dat badge if you're like maxturdi and care. DSG (gay). I mean it's a sick DD and decent performance car. Driving an automatic Civic would suck in comparison. I'd probably hold out and eventually get a second car.

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
I'm looking at everything from a 1999 A4 1.8T to C5Z06 to FR-S to 2014 Fiesta ST to a TDI JSW with a lot of random crap in between

My father in law just traded in his C5 z06 at Rossi Chevy in Washington NJ. The car is beyond mint with 24k miles and I can get you a good deal on it

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
I vote NSX.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion