Blue Moon
Magic Hat
St. Bernardus Abt

Soulmaker1

Ready to race!
Franziskaner Weissbier

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
Raging bitch is a good, strong ipa. Pretty hoppy. To drink a six pack usually begins a bad night, since I believe it is 8.3. I usually stick to their snake dog ipa though, it tastes better to me, and has less alcohol content at 7.1. Usually any more abv is a sacrifice in flavor as it all begins to taste like barley wine after a certain point.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
OctoberFest is coming.......................

Blue moon Harvest pumpkin Ale.

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
Magic Hat #9 is usually my go to. River Horse Summer Blonde is my favorite summer, then Sam Adams Summer, then Sierra Nevada Summer.

Also like River Horse Lager.

fishtizzy

Ready to race!
Once your taste buds experience the full flavor of craft brew, you never turn back.

True. I lived in the MidWest (Ohio) for most of my life and I thought Great Lakes Brewery was the best you could get. Since then I have traveled all over Europe and spent time in what I consider the birthplace of beer - Bavaria. Now I live in Colorado and IMHO, this is THE place to be for craft beer. Like California is to modern day wine, CO is the mecca for all things craft beer.

With that being said, take a vacation out here and brewery hop - hell I will even buy your first round if your in my neck of the woods. So many of them don't even distribute their beer outside of their respective city! You can't even buy high alcohol content beer without going to a liquor store! The possibilities are endless with so much to choose from it's impossible for me to have a favorite beer. My fridge ALWAYS has something different. Don't get me wrong, I try beers from all over but know that I never pass up a chance to drink local brew from my city/state (Colorado Springs has 7 local breweries - only 2 actually bottle and distribute). Hell I even drink piss beer in the summer because its so damn hot - coors and pbr are a staple of the bottom/back of my fridge :thumbup:

tl:dr - Colorado Craft brews are the best in the US - don't believe me, spend the $$ and go the GABF in Denver next week (2500 brewers).

Where all my CO folks at???!?!?