GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Travel assist and emergency assist errors

stinkykitten

The only solution is that we commented before, you have to change the steering wheel after the last infotaintment software update just in case, no more, trust me. This cost is free cause you have three year warranty in Europe, when it ends I don’t know the costs.
What do you mean free? My car is not new I got it from a approved dealer? If it's free what do I tell the dealer? Thank you sorry I am stupid when it comes to this stuff

Sergio MV

Passed Driver's Ed
What do you mean free? My car is not new I got it from a approved dealer? If it's free what do I tell the dealer? Thank you sorry I am stupid when it comes to this stuff
Hi, It deppends of wich country you are in for the warranty and the warranty that your dealer has given to you, in Europe is 3 years included since the first Enrollment

Richops

Update on my travel assist woes, took it in for a service (1st & last at dealer lol) enquired If it needed any recalls etc and it did so they kept it overnight to do this. Went to pick it up after the it’s ready call and it immediately came up with the travel assist warning as it was being brought out to me !! so took it back in to plug it in Again 30 mins later came back and said keep courtesy car needs more investigation lol. Had courtesy car for about a week got the call Thursday to say it needs a new steering wheel 🙄. Anyway they’ve ordered a new one it’s on back order tho so god knows how long that will take. So hopefully this will solve all the error warnings that come up Now but keep you posted. Oh and it’s a free fix too 😊👌💪

Richops

Update on my travel assist woes, took it in for a service (1st & last at dealer lol) enquired If it needed any recalls etc and it did so they kept it overnight to do this. Went to pick it up after the it’s ready call and it immediately came up with the travel assist warning as it was being brought out to me !! so took it back in to plug it in Again 30 mins later came back and said keep courtesy car needs more investigation lol. Had courtesy car for about a week got the call Thursday to say it needs a new steering wheel 🙄. Anyway they’ve ordered a new one it’s on back order tho so god knows how long that will take. So hopefully this will solve all the error warnings that come up Now but keep you posted. Oh and it’s a free fix too 😊👌💪
Also just to mention mine was a Cat N too 😉