GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What was your last car?

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion
2011 Acura TSX, had one year. Nice car for someone that is not into spirited driving. Boring to say the least. Sold my BMW 330 ZHP to get the Acura due to high maintenance costs starting to come up. Miss that car

This...I always wanted this. I think this was the last 3-series that focused only on the driver. The added HPs, 6-speed, lowered ride height, M-tech bumpers and wheels...it was perfect

Gregoriovv

This...I always wanted this. I think this was the last 3-series that focused only on the driver. The added HPs, 6-speed, lowered ride height, M-tech bumpers and wheels...it was perfect

It was a lot of fun to drive, just not so much fun to maintain. Brakes and tires every year and I don't drive more than 8-10k per yr. it was getting old and it was time to let her go. My Acura made me miss the ZHP every time I drove it. My GTI makes me forget it somewhat!

ILMGTI

Ready to race!
11 Mustang GT

Why did you change it?

GeorgiaBII

Drag Race Newbie
2005 Mazda RX 8

Miss the car don't miss the fuel consumption. The RX8 handles a 1000 times better than the GTI does in the corners.

Naoki

Ready to race!
2005 Mazda RX 8

Miss the car don't miss the fuel consumption. The RX8 handles a 1000 times better than the GTI does in the corners.

throw some front and rear sways and drop it with a cup kit and the GTI turns into a go kart.

Had my first car before this one: 99 Honda Civic DX - now I get better gas mileage, supreme engineering, and more power. couldn't have asked for a better upgrade.

GeorgiaBII

Drag Race Newbie
throw some front and rear sways and drop it with a cup kit and the GTI turns into a go kart.

Had my first car before this one: 99 Honda Civic DX - now I get better gas mileage, supreme engineering, and more power. couldn't have asked for a better upgrade.

Not a chance in hell that I'll ever drop my car. I already scrape going down my driveway.

iFly67

'03 GTI 1.8t--So far my favorite VW. Fantastic drivers car--seemed faster than my new GTI.

'02 Mustang GT-- Fast in a straight line on dry, clean, smooth pavement (but couldn't drive it for days on end during the two winters I owned it) Would be a fun second car, or great for someone in a no snow zone.

'97 Jetta GLX VR6--great handling, kinda fast.

'92 Jetta 2.0L--My first new car. Fun, but only 115hp!

Naoki

Ready to race!
Not a chance in hell that I'll ever drop my car. I already scrape going down my driveway.

dang that sucks. must be steep. I plan on doing the H&R Touring Cup Kit which drops it like an 1.3". Driver Gear springs drop an 1" and that makes a big difference.

99bajakid

Ready to race!
My last car was MZ4 Coupe. Wrecked it. Got grounded and had to pick one that was under $25K.

you live in southern California dont you.

My first purchase :
1999 Ford ranger (sold it)
1996 Ford Ranger (still own it, I will never sell it)
2001 F350 diesel (sold it)
2004 SVT Focus (rolled it down a cliff)
2004 Mustang GT (sold it)
2005 Ford F150 (traded it in on the GTI)

Jpembry

Passed Driver's Ed
Ap2 s2000 .. Owned it for 2.5 years. Truly an amazing driving experience. Traded just two weeks ago for my current mk6.
image.jpg

oatzel

Ready to race!