GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Yaris World... Hilarity ensues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Oh man, alot has happened here!

I don't think we're ignorant just because our opinion of the Yaris is different. Ignorance is a lack of knowledge. Clearly not the case. We are aware of the stock power figures of a Yaris, and our opinion of modding them is different is all. Some people think modding a GTI is stupid as well, and they are entitled to think That. It doesn't make them ignorant. Nor doesn't make us so.

Modding a Yaris isn't for everyone. Again, TO EACH THEIR OWN. Why does it anger you so much to call us names when we are just merely having fun??

I don't like the Bears, and they did not have a good year. Am I ignorant because of that??

Same principles applies. It's just our opinion. No need to get mad and call names. It's all in good fun. I bet even the Yaris people would not take as much offense as you. They seem to be a chill group, one that would welcome criticism and then work to show that they can be capable cars.

We should all take notice of that.

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
Oh man, alot has happened here!

I don't think we're ignorant just because our opinion of the Yaris is different. Ignorance is a lack of knowledge. Clearly not the case. We are aware of the stock power figures of a Yaris, and our opinion of modding them is different is all. Some people think modding a GTI is stupid as well, and they are entitled to think That. It doesn't make them ignorant. Nor doesn't make us so.

Modding a Yaris isn't for everyone. Again, TO EACH THEIR OWN. Why does it anger you so much to call us names when we are just merely having fun??

I don't like the Bears, and they did not have a good year. Am I ignorant because of that??

Same principles applies. It's just our opinion. No need to get mad and call names. It's all in good fun. I bet even the Yaris people would not take as much offense as you. They seem to be a chill group, one that would welcome criticism and then work to show that they can be capable cars.

We should all take notice of that.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Guess no one has a sense of humor anymore. Life is fun some things are funny to some while not to others. People were not being pretentious just having fun. What's amazing is how defensive some get.

Chris@Revo USA

Go Kart Champion
Guess no one has a sense of humor anymore. Life is fun some things are funny to some while not to others. People were not being pretentious just having fun. What's amazing is how defensive some get.

Actually your posts were the very definition of pretentious if you were to look it up.

You were the one that got all defensive when it was pointed out you modified your car and that people would often say the same things you were saying about the yaris owners. So stop being pretentious hypocrite :)

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
This is a common problem with forums, people don't realize who they are talking too... I Probably grew up poorer than you.

A post or two back weren't you just satin who I should assume how people grew up? Pot meet kettle.

I didn't grow up poor, money was not a problem for my family. I had everything I needed but not much of what I wanted. I was brought up to work for what I want and I appreciate everything I have. We had the silver spoon, it just never came out of the drawer.

As far as this thread,I'm not saying anyone has to like them, I'm saying your a douche for making a thread linking to their community just point out and laugh that they enjoy the car hobby as all of us while on a smaller budget. There is a big difference in having the opinion that you don't like a car and going out of your way to try to tear them down because you don't like THEIR car.

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
I'm sorry you took them that way. That was not my intention. Some peeps here seem to have quite a chip on their shoulder. I used to be that way too until I realized that's not a fun way to go through life.

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
I didn't say you made the post, that's why it's a seperate paragraph, spaced down farther, and starts with "as far as this thread"

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
A post or two back weren't you just satin who I should assume how people grew up? Pot meet kettle.

I didn't grow up poor, money was not a problem for my family. I had everything I needed but not much of what I wanted. I was brought up to work for what I want and I appreciate everything I have. We had the silver spoon, it just never came out of the drawer.

As far as this thread,I'm not saying anyone has to like them, I'm saying your a douche for making a thread linking to their community just point out and laugh that they enjoy the car hobby as all of us while on a smaller budget. There is a big difference in having the opinion that you don't like a car and going out of your way to try to tear them down because you don't like THEIR car.

OK, I get it now. I'm a douche.

So, finding comedy in something someone takes seriously makes me a douche. Despite the fact that I think it's pretty sweet they make those cars fast. I just don't like them. So I'm a douche. I'll bet you have never laughed at someone for something that you thought was funny and they didn't. All I said was its funny that they get excited about 17 sec. But I also think when they actually do make them fast it's badass. And then you go and start calling names because you disagree with my opinion. Isn't That the same thing that I'm doing? Oh, wait. I didn't act like a child and start calling Yaris owners names. If you don't like what is being said, and the voicing of our opinions, don't read it. It's as simple as that.

What I have done, found humor in something I would never do, does not make me a douche nor ignorant. You are quick to throw words and names without really understanding the point. I find entertainment in the fact they are modding a Yaris. I would not do it. I applaud them for their efforts. I think it's funny they run almost 18 sec stock. It's funny they are that slow. It's also funny that I drive a FWD 4 cylinder with exhaust. Something I swore I would never do.

My last name is Hooker, I'm bald, and have gapped teeth. Apparently, I'm alsoan ignorant douche for stating my opinion.

So what?

Go ahead and call me more names. Just shows the rest of us how un-ignorant, un-pretentious and un-douche like you are.

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Wow thanks to all in this threw for entertaining me on my flight home today!! Poor Yaris just wants to hav some fun too!

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
I get you mk6medic I really do :) if you look at Best's posts you'll find that he frequently insults and belittles people but please don't laugh at the Yaris...

Status
Not open for further replies.