GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

An Attempt at HDR, and it....

FIJIParisi

GO FINS!
I am ONLY shooting HDR for cars now... everything looks so awesome...

I love the shot omegach... i think what yours has made me notice is that the more shots you have the more "fake" it looks... but to someone who knows its an actual photograph i think that makes it that much cooler...

i might run down now and take one of my car in the parking lot... for real... im psyched about this new technique i've learned here...

omegach

Banned
I am ONLY shooting HDR for cars now... everything looks so awesome...

I love the shot omegach... i think what yours has made me notice is that the more shots you have the more "fake" it looks... but to someone who knows its an actual photograph i think that makes it that much cooler...

i might run down now and take one of my car in the parking lot... for real... im psyched about this new technique i've learned here...
thanks bro. unless i'm doing HDR for nature shots, i'm gonna stylize the hell out of the pic. no point in making this type of shot look realistic. :p

do it. i ran down to the parking lot, repositioned my car, and took the shots in under 10 minutes. lmao.. careful though, cuz HDR shots can get old quick.

turbodsg

Ready to race!
those are some nice photos! I have only tried HDR shots for a few times, and still having a hard time (or no time -- too much school works and projects) to learn Photomatix. anyways, just to share :biggrin: :

All the photos are taken with 5D, 24-105, ISO 100, RAW. I exported the raw to -2, -1, 0, +1, +2, and generate them into HDR by photomatix. And for some reasons, Photomatix seems have problem when dealing with 5D photos in full resolution...

Hope you like them

gatorfast

man amongst boys
I need to get a tripod so I can start making some HDR photos. Does anyone use CS2? That the only editing program I have.

ReflexMkV

mmmm Horse Pop
I need to get a tripod so I can start making some HDR photos. Does anyone use CS2? That the only editing program I have.

It's EXTREMLY laborious to tone map layer by layer, but I have seen people do it and the results are nothing short of amazing.

Photomatrix does sell a plugin for PS BTW.

Turbo

Ready to race!
Turbo DSG, you shoot on 5D and just broke it down on HDR... I want to be your friend.

Dang. I want a full frame DSLR. I'm looking at "settling for" a 40D. I'm this close <holds thumb and index finger close together> to pulling the trigger on that.

Turbo

Ready to race!
I'm so freakin' tempted.

A friend is convincing me to wait until PMA 08 (January 29 - February 2) because that is where the manufacturers tend to intro new cameras. The 40D is so new, that I'd find it hard to believe that they will intro something newer in that market segment so soon. Then again, I've heard rumors of a more affordable full frame model. We'll see.

In the mean time, to ease my itchy trigger finger, my friend is trying to hook me up with demo gear from Canon directly. :w00t: I hope he succeeds.

ShadowGLI

Sandy Vagina Rinser Outer
wow.. this thread is AWESOME.. and WTF is Arin.. LOL

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
Turbo DSG, you shoot on 5D and just broke it down on HDR... I want to be your friend.

5lbs of Doooom for the win.

Not hdr or my picture but it was shot on a 5D.

Attachments

• mike.jpg
    mike.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 355