GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Threw in these plugs today. So far not happy with them. Changed plugs for no other reason than it was time. I'll give them another day or two and if they don't start playing nice I'm putting the ones I took out back in. They looked great.
View attachment 297276
Interesting. I’ve been running these with 7500 mile intervals for a few years now with no issues. You misfiring?

Last edited:

berserker6

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Interesting. I’ve been running these with 7500 mile intervals for a few years now with no issues. You misfiring?
Ya. Very rarely misfires on Ruths. Maybe I would see 1 or 2 on any random cylinder during a 1 hour drive. Sometimes zero. I just got back this morning from the one hour drive I'm talking about and this is what I got. Not normal for my car
Screenshot_20231230-092650.png

dood.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Finally got around to installing the 😮hlins that I’ve had sitting in my basement for a while. Up front I paired them with the Euro Sport camber mounts. Using Whiteline adjustable end links front and rear.

Only took a short 20 minute test drive tonight, but initial impressions are good. Feels very stable and more comfortable than I was expecting. Running the dampers on the stiff end of what they recommend for street, 15 clicks. Will probably try 18-20 next to see how much softer they can get. Excited to try them on track in the new year!

IMG_1165.jpeg

IMG_1167.jpeg

JTM88

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
Brought home a new garage mate for the GTI. Traded the wife’s Chevy Volt in for a 2024 Mazda CX-50 Turbo.

Attachments

• IMG_2644.jpeg
    IMG_2644.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_2645.jpeg
    IMG_2645.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 52

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Brought home a new garage mate for the GTI. Traded the wife’s Chevy Volt in for a 2024 Mazda CX-50 Turbo.
Nice! Almost got that before I got my Tiggie…was just out of my reach. Interested to hear opinions about it after you drive it awhile

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI

JTM88

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
Nice! Almost got that before I got my Tiggie…was just out of my reach. Interested to hear opinions about it after you drive it awhile

Will do, it’s my wife’s first brand new car so it may be a while before she lets me drive it much lol.