GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

My Run-In With Cops

Ok, let me start by saying that I know what I did was wrong. Speeding on a public road is never justifiable under any circumstance, and if you do it, you are fully guilty for whatever happens to you. I know this, so I'm not looking for a bunch of comments saying "you shouldn't speed" or other...
  2. H

Wow, what a turbo

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1998-Toyota-Supra-Turbo-6spd-Worlds-Fastest-1400-HP_W0QQitemZ250194965920QQihZ015QQcategoryZ6447QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Wow.... wish I had 80k laying around.
  3. H

PS3/HDMI Question

Ok, well, I think I'm gonna jump on a PS3 while they are 100 dollars cheaper and backwards compatible still, but I was wondering, can you use the digital optical audio out while using HDMI for video? I have an older surround sound receiver that doesn't have HDMI capabilities, but a TV that does...
  4. H

New Camera

I'm looking for a new camera. I've always wanted a DSLR, just not sure if I want to spend the money. I just made a poll to see what you guys recommend. If it's not too much trouble, go ahead a post a comment on why/why not. Thanks.
  5. H

EVO vs. STI

So, I'm just curious on which you guys like better. I figured it would be pretty objective, since its a VW forum and all. Doesn't have to be EVO9 vs. the new STI, just either generations. Post comments too, if you have an actual reason other than just looks. :biggrin:
  6. H

Vista Anyone?

Anyone else running Vista yet? I was very skeptical at first, but I think I really dig it. Quirky, with the sketchy compatability with software, but its super sharp looking. Very mac-like and smooth.
  7. H

Cool Mustang

Just found this while browsing. Always been a fan of the mustang, I am impressed with what the designer did with it. http://webridestv.com/movie_v2.aspx?movieid=95
  8. H

My Sign

Hey, Just wondering what everyone thought of my "sign" in my signature. refresh, and it changes! So yea, i was tired..... :tongue: