GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

jax fl meets

GTIguy87

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI DSG
They make GTI's without heated mirrors? You at least have adaptive cruise control right??? I kid I kid.........

gatoraviator

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE w/PP
They make GTI's without heated mirrors? You at least have adaptive cruise control right??? I kid I kid.........
I didn’t get the base model because I didn’t want to have to manually roll up the driver window….let the alone the passenger and rear windows.

904mk7

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 PP GTI
So I noticed my heated mirrors weren't working this morning... did some research and apparently they won't turn on at temperatures above 68° F ? What kind of crap is that? How am I supposed to de-fog my mirrors on these hot and humid Florida mornings during the summer? :(
You need to get a garage bro.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Worse, i have all the hardware for ACC, except buttons, and they didn't just do it. WTF

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
So car went to dealer for the weird whale humping noise. Won't make the noise for them. Does it the second I get home.

FU VW.

904mk7

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 PP GTI
Well, I'm an idiot, but this week was a good week car wise. I finally fixed my gas tank issue and realized I was reworking my wastegate map backwards. I didn't realize that -0.0001 meant 0% boost. I thought it mean wastegate is closed. 🤦 I would plug in numbers like .25 and .45 which I thought meant wastegate opening 20% no... It means 80% of the airflow is diverted throught the wastegate, so no boost. Either way it spools quick AF now.
20220517_224449.jpg

GTIguy87

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI DSG
All those options are overrated anyway.

I don't know, I thoroughly enjoy having a back up camera and ACC. I could probably do without the parking sensors but they are nice.

Worse, i have all the hardware for ACC, except buttons, and they didn't just do it. WTF

Really? The rabbit has all the hardware (radar/camera etcetera)?

So car went to dealer for the weird whale humping noise. Won't make the noise for them. Does it the second I get home.

FU VW.

Whale humping, or humpback whale? Instructions unclear.

Not sure if you’re interested in H&R springs (1.3” drop F/R) but I just found a deal on a brand new set for $209 shipped.

I hadn't considered them but I'll take a look. Link?

GTIguy87

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI DSG
Well, I'm an idiot, but this week was a good week car wise. I finally fixed my gas tank issue and realized I was reworking my wastegate map backwards. I didn't realize that -0.0001 meant 0% boost. I thought it mean wastegate is closed. 🤦 I would plug in numbers like .25 and .45 which I thought meant wastegate opening 20% no... It means 80% of the airflow is diverted throught the wastegate, so no boost. Either way it spools quick AF now. View attachment 249644

I'm dying for a ride in your car!

904mk7

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 PP GTI
I'm dying for a ride in your car!
Anytime. I was nervous to drive far for a while because I installed an RS3 fuel pump and gas gauge was crazy off afterward. I'd fill up and the gauge would drop 1/4 tank in 15 miles, then go down normally after that. It still read correctly after that, just annoying. I get about 20 mpg/180ish miles before I am the hash mark before red.