GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Need Some Opinions about a project car

JoeVDub

Go Kart Champion
If you want easy access to the back seats, I'd say #6 then. It'd be sexy too.

glory

Ready to race!
Grambles your thread sucks (JK, just makes my project itch grow).

I would say #2, #3, or #6. #3&6 are my favs. #3 would satisfy your Golf R itch, and they look sexy as hell!

ande21

grambles423

The 2000 through 2002 model year Audi S4 shares the B5 platform of the 1996-2001 A4, which has a more rounded look than the new B6 style. Production began on the S4 in late 1999 and continued through late in 2001, when they closed the factories to retool for the new S4. The last few made in 2001 were badged as 2002 model year vehicles.
Its all i can tell you about your question. i hope you got your answer. Do you want to ask anything more?
to grambles423

C4L

Banned
B5 S4 or E36 M3 would be on the top of my list for a project car. I also have a soft spot for Saab 9-3 Viggen's.

My project car would have to be Euro though. The Japanese ones are too ricer and remind me of the Fast and Furious stuff if you do anything to it. And the domestics are difficult to do anything decent power-wise and are ugly. They didn't age as well.

xytbyk

Go Kart Champion
Viggen! They are batshit crazy. They're also super rare. Any HOT 9-3 from the last-gen Viggen era would be pretty fun.

944T/968?

StayStetti

Banned
You do understand that most of those are 30k+ builds right? Don't try so hard to be super awesome. Buy a project car, and do what looks good or feels right. Plans suck. None of those sound super appealing or rewarding anyways.