GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Ultimate "Driver's" Road Trip

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
The math checks out, a few feet is less than a half mile

Phur

Autocross Champion
Don’t forget, if you are not able to get the headlight working, they have a lifetime warranty.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Deautoled

Cole2999

Autocross Champion
They're seriously high quality. I dropped $280 on low beams and multifunction fogs, and now I'm adding high beams and side markers to my list lol
That said, I actually kinda like the look my halogen high beams look contrasting my white lows and yellow fogs. I think you can tweak something to make the DRLs stay on all the time, which I'd leave as halogens so I can upgrade my highs.
That said this is far, far down the list of priorities. Down right around the idea I've been kicking around involving my parts chassis and a modified C5 drivetrain... 😏

Cole2999

Autocross Champion
So I'm in a gas station with my half my bumper off and my headlight out. I know DeAutoLED recommends pulling the prongs out on the headlight bulb connection for better contacts, so I was trying that. No dice. I shot then an email. Hopefully they operate out of Cali and I can pick one up in person, or else hopefully they can next day me a replacement. I hate driving with one headlight. Not do much because it's dangerous - I can see just fine with one. It's because it looks god awful to just have one headlight.
Code should be on the box afaik? Mine was. If it isn't, I thought you purchased pro? If you have more issues send an email in I'll get it cooking for ya
Also reading this thread every day gives me incredible anxiety :)
I have the code, the problem is there's no way to hit enter or submit the code I've typed in
Screenshot_20200602-152802.png

For obvious reasons I'm not gonna show the code, but I tried hitting the enter key on my keyboard and nothing. Really peculiar. Also tried desktop mode on my phone to no avail.
Did anyone successfully register their PRO code on their phone?

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
Try viewing the page in desktop mode.

Cole2999

Autocross Champion
Oh my gosh I can't click on account on the laptop am I in hell? 🤣 Nothing wants to cooperate.
15911556800881074896098287560848.jpg

On a similar note, I'm starting to realize I'm getting bored and want to go home. I'm gonna start speed running the rest of the trip, since I'm already nearly on the return (which is half as long as getting there). I'll probably skip revisiting the BRP (rest in peace my heart sunglasses), unless I'm far ahead of schedule. I'm also gonna just do the tensioner when I get home

Cole2999

Autocross Champion
Alright it's officially stopped being funny. There's no way to submit the code, period. I have it pulled up on my laptop and it still won't work.
Can someone who has successfully entered a code do this for me? I'll give you my account information and code.
Meanwhile, I have to go buy a 9v battery from this overpriced gas station ($3.69/gallon!! $3.50 for a 10lbs bag of ice, I'm usually paying $2/20lbs) to test my bulb, which will hopefully not work. If it does, I have wiring problems. That is something I'll officially blame on the car (unless I fucked up when replacing the engine)

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
I put hid's in a truck before and took them out as soon as they started flickering. Wasn't trying to go to jail over a head light bulb :ROFLMAO:

Are we doing like a reverse modified cannon ball run now?